Idahoan Instant Mashed Potatoes | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.21.14

Great replacement when you do not have time to make homemade mashed potatoes. They have captured the flavor of real potatoes. Creamy and delicious!

• mordor By  mordor
    01.11.15

Instant potatoes are so nasty. I would never make them again.

• Cherryboo65 By  Cherryboo65
    11.15.14

I have two boxes in my fridge now! We even had coupons for two free small packs! Yum!

• TerTeaRay By  TerTeaRay
    11.07.14

My go to potatoes when I need some quick, fast and in a hurry mashed potatoes.

• Kimbof74 By  Kimbof74
    10.19.14

Pretty good for an instant mashed potato. Love the different flavored ones.

• mamacedes By  mamacedes
    10.19.14

Soft, rich, and very creamy! Did I mention it's instant?! Way easy to make and tastes homemade almost. Just add your own favorite spices, a smidge more butter- ahh, heaven in a box and full tummies. What more could I say? I love these boxes, so helpful when I don't have much time to makea big, all homemade meal.

• emilycoker29 By  emilycoker29
    10.01.14

Taste just like a fresh batch of mashed potatos! Quick easy and the cooking possibilities are endless

• CountryDiamond By  CountryDiamond
    09.30.14

I use this on a weekly basis. This tastes like the real thing. My whole family loves the product. I will by this as long as it is available!

• katfos By  katfos
    08.21.14

• tammystwocents By  tammystwocents
    05.05.14

I hate to say this but my family prefers these potatoes over my "real" mashed potatoes. That says a lot about these! They are flavorful and hearty...along with being quick. Great to get on the table in a few quick minutes. I always have these on hand for those days we are running out the door after dinner.

• jackster By  jackster
    04.27.14

Very good -taste like just peeled!