ThinkFun Zingo Review Page 2 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• penney00 By  penney00

Great game for everyone!

• lovely11 By  lovely11
    03.21.12

My whole family loves this game!

• scottjess95 By  scottjess95
    03.21.12

We bought this game for my daughter's birthday. We LOVE this game! It is fun for the whole family to play. It keeps our children's interest and is well made. Thanks for a great game!

• cudawife45 By  cudawife45
    03.21.12

we love a good Family game anytime we love a good family weekend playing games and bbq and more game!since my kids are so lil we enjoy playing and and haveing fun with them!

• suffolk By  suffolk
    03.21.12

Even though my kids are Tweens this game always makes it way out to play. They enjoy playing this take on bingo.

• gapger By  gapger
    03.21.12

My family loves this game.

• techsavy By  techsavy
    03.21.12

fun for entire family...you'll reckon your childhood for sure :)

• LoriJC By  LoriJC
    03.21.12

Zingo is a great game to play with the kids and the entire family! Always a lot of fun!

• raqueta By  raqueta
    03.21.12

I would highly recommend this game for families. It is so fun! I find myself having more fun than the kids! I declare this a MUST HAVE for your children

• shushi22 By  shushi22
    03.21.12

This is a really nice game for chldren and adults to play together. I play with my grandchildren and a lot of fun and laughter is shared while playing. My grandchldren love playing board games and this one is easy and fast to play. I think this is a favorite of everyone in our family.

• mrtoppi By  mrtoppi
    03.21.12

We LOVE Zingo! We first came across it years ago after receiving it as a gift. Once we played it we fell in love with it. We bought it for other friends as gifts and they have loved it too.

• Kristinweber By  Kristinweber
    03.21.12

As a former Kindergarten teacher I would absolutely recommend this game. My kids loved this game so much that I ended up using it as a reading center as well as a free choice center game in the afternoon.

• jillalvarez2003 By  jillalvarez2003
    03.21.12

My son got Zingo when he was 4 to help with his speech delays. We play with a twist where you have to call out the name of the picture, not just grab it, to incourage him to "use his words". It is still his favorite game at 5.5yrs old.

• happycampers By  happycampers
    12.02.11

Although this game is rated for younger children my whole family enjoys it. It is a fast moving game so if you only have a few minutes you can still play a whole round. My childrens ages are 25, 23, 17, and 8. When the younger one wants to play a game and the older ones don't want it to last all evening we pull out Zingo and everyone is happy!

• Garden07 By  Garden07
    12.02.11

My son really loves this game. He got it when he was 3, but we're still playing with it now that he's 5. It's easy to play and my son loves putting the tiles in the dispenser. I don't mind playing it - I just have to lose since my son loves to win!