Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• bunnyears By  bunnyears
    09.18.14

One of my favorites. Long lasting. I personally really love the bottle and almost all the gift sets. Very stylish.

• FruitfulVegan By  FruitfulVegan
    09.13.14

I am so sensitive to many perfumes and absolutely hate anything floral. However, this fragrance wears light and is long lasting (though it may seem strong at first, it calms down to a mellow scent within minutes). My husband goes crazy when I wear this, so I wear it everyday...my ONLY perfume!

• DarilynSue By  DarilynSue
    06.20.14

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy is one of my favorite fragrances. I love the frutiness & I get compliments on it everywhere I go. It's so feminine.

• Lovely_Lexie By  Lovely_Lexie
    06.17.14

My grandmother bought me this for my birthday and I love it. It smells really good and its not too strong. People always compliment me when i wear this perfume. The bottle is also beautiful and if you buy the juicy couture gift set the lotion smells good as well. It also comes with a pretty pink case for the perfume and lotion.

• gwanita By  gwanita
    05.21.14

One of my favorite perfumes!!! So amazing not too florals like other ones... It's perfect and everyone comments it too.. I even got the viva la juicy noir!!!

• DynamicNova By  DynamicNova
    04.22.14

So pleasantly fruity and sweet, love

• huskergirl18 By  huskergirl18
    11.03.13

Love love love this scent! I stay away from floral scents, so I love this fruity and a little spicy scent. Don't forget to spray the perfume directly on your skin. I would recommend with any perfume to get a sample or try it on at a store and wear it all day. Body chemistry can make a huge difference so make sure you like it on yourself!

• rawanghannam By  rawanghannam
    10.28.13

This is my absolute favorite perfume! It lasts a long time and the smell is not overbearing. I have gotten a lot of compliments on the way it smells. I definitely recommend this! I convinced my sister to use it and she is very sensitive to most perfumes as they give her headaches.

• bishopb95 By  bishopb95
    10.27.13

This is my absolute favorite perfume! I just bought my fourth bottle of this today! It smells so good without being overwhelming.

• redjessi By  redjessi
    10.09.13

good smelling, but a little strong

• HannahMarieDavi By  HannahMarieDavi
    06.09.13

I am in love with this, I love the smell.

• BlushingBeauty By  BlushingBeauty
    05.16.13

This fragrance is so amazing! It smells so fruity, yet a little sexy. Every time I wear it, it boosts my confidence a good 10 points! It's not too overbearing. The only con is that the smell doesn't radiate very long.

• Andrear25 By  Andrear25
    11.21.11

A friend had this on one day and it smelled pretty good so I decided to try it myself, keeping in mind the whole "body chemistry thing". It has some vanilla, sandalwood, mandarin and several other sweet flavors. I generally stay away from some of these fruity and floral scents, but I still like this one alot. The only issue I have is that it doesn't last very long.