Halo SleepSack | SheSpeaks

• jintoki jintoki
    02.04.15

My baby doesn't mind being swaddled in a blanket, but she loves to have freedom of movement in her arms. When she manages to wiggle her arms out of the swaddle, the whole blanket just ends up being lose and loses the meaning of being swaddled. The Halo sleep sack is easy to put her in and she has freedom of movement in her arms, while staying decently wrapped up and warm during the night.

• Mgoodman25 By  Mgoodman25
    06.23.16

I really like using this sleep sack when my son was really little. When he started to get bigger and roll it became more of a problem. I would find that it would bind up and often ride up around him getting way to close to his neck. It was awesome when he didn't move around, but as soon as he did I had to stop using it even though it says it can be used much longer. I think you just have to go by what your baby is doing and judge accordingly.

• artx731 By  artx731
    05.02.16

Love It!

These are great for when child gets a little older and likes to roll around and turn over in sleep, but also when they are old enough to have a small blanket in with them. It give baby warmth because they normally kick blankets off at night, so this helps in keeping toes warm and not getting too cold. It still gives them freedom to roll, turn, sit and even stand.

• artx731 By  artx731
    05.02.16

Love It!

• Brit79 By  Brit79
    11.12.15

Received one from the hospital when my daughter was born and liked it so much I bought another. She didn't like being swaddled because she wanted her arms free. She also moves and kicks her legs constantly so covering her with a blanket doesn't work either. So these are great for her.

• Jasmarie89 By  Jasmarie89
    09.29.15

Great concept. I heard this were recalled. Swaddling with a blanket didn't work And this just overheated my baby boy

• gmj2789 By  gmj2789
    08.08.15

I work in social services and have a child whom I used this product with and this is a highly recommended item. This item is something that takes the worry out of blankets that a baby could accidentally smother themselves with or too many layer of fabric. I've seen many forms of this item and this one is a great item. Many babies do still enjoy the swaddler type but for the babies who are ready for freedom to move their feet this item is it. In a world where accidental deaths are still too high for parents to sleep soundly at night this item is one way parents can be proactive in their child?s safety. There is no guarantee that something may go wrong but removing one harm factor beats doing nothing at all. This sac provides comfort, proper warmth depending on the thickness of the style you purchase and is something you don't have to worry about baby escaping from or getting trapped in. Unless your baby is Houdini. In that case, well this sleep sac will probably still work.

• khyaiin By  khyaiin
    07.21.15

This is one of the products that I felt were an absolute must for us when my daughter was little. From birth on, the halo sleepsacks were our favourite. We started with the swaddle ones and then moved on up to the regular one pictured above when she was 3 months old. It is very cold in our house so she used this until she was constantly turning over onto her tummy at 6 months. These are a favorite for me.

• Doffhaus89 By  Doffhaus89
    07.02.15

My son recieved one of these from the hospital. I like them, however I had a big baby and within a month he outgrew it and no longer wanted to be swaddled.

• ruizluanne By  ruizluanne
    05.24.15

I used this when my baby turned three months old. She had difficulty sleeping before using this and after she used this for one night, it helped her a lot in sleeping through the night. I am so happy that she is comfortable at night and feels warm especially during cold nights.

• katieking6912 By  katieking6912
    04.17.15

I loved that i didn't have to worry about a blanket covering her head when my baby was sleeping, but it was not easy to change a diaper in the middle of the night with this on. It also made my baby really hot!