Suave Professional Rosemary and Mint shampoo Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• AlwaysForever By  AlwaysForever
    03.19.12

I love the smell,but It was too gentle, my roots needed to be washed by the day.

• jcatt77 By  jcatt77
    03.11.12

Great price for a shampoo that really works quite well and smells great! My hair feels smooth and healthy after using too!

• Shygoodangel777 By  Shygoodangel777
    03.09.12

I like the smell and it's pretty good!

• jagreen0621 By  jagreen0621
    03.05.12

Did not leave my hair feeling clean at all. By the end of the day my hair felt and looked greasy.

• Mbvolley21 By  Mbvolley21
    03.02.12

I really like this Shampoo/Conditioner. I have used the Aveda equivalent and actually like the Suave version better. I have had difficulty/sensitivity to Suave shampoos in the past making my shoulders/back break out, but this product did not do the same thing. My only "negative" is that I've used it now for 3 large bottles in a row and I think as turns out to be the case with most shampoos - every now and then, you need a change to give, or take some of what the current product is lacking or giving too much of... I love the smell and the look of my hair - the price for the quality can't be beat!

• crawfishkg By  crawfishkg
    01.16.12

I love this shampoo! It smells awesome and makes your scalp tingle. It helps wake me up in the morning.

• AlmostSAHMommy By  AlmostSAHMommy
    11.16.11

I love love love the smell of this shampoo!

• pamalalit By  pamalalit
    11.05.11

One of the best shampoos I've ever tried. Mild on your scalp yet invigorating. The smell is divine and so energizing.