Crocs Classic Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• carrlynmichael By  carrlynmichael
    02.29.12

Wearing comfortable shoes is very important to me because I am a mother of two children under the age of 3. I am on my feet a lot and like to be comfortable and able to just slide shoes on and go when I have to! These shoes provide just that - ease and comfort! I have several colors of crocs and I also have matching pairs for my daughter! She loves them, too!!

• gtacy13 By  gtacy13
    02.29.12

I do love Crocs! I know a lot of people find them ugly, but comfort rules! My son has always had wide feet and these are the only shoes that fit him well in the summer. I love that you can hose them off or toss them in the tub. I used to live on the beach and they are still very popular there. Walking in the sand will quickly turn the inside foot part of regular sandals brown and they look so gross; not so with Crocs!

• drericsson1 By  drericsson1
    02.29.12

I have yet to meet a croc that I haven't liked. I don't spend a single day wearing my crocs for at least part of the day. They are a must have fashion essential.

• emmekay By  emmekay
    02.29.12

This made me laugh to see Crocs on the review, but I am not going to lie: I love these shoes and get a new pair every year! Last year's red pair is ready to retire. I have them for gardening but wore them as house shoes all winter because my foot doctor told me to not go barefooted or wear unsupportive house shoes. My new pair...tangerine neon! Perfect for the spring color trend. My daughter thinks that all Crocs are horrid, but I don't care and my feet love them!

• ImTheGinger By  ImTheGinger
    02.29.12

OK talk about wearing shoes and being barefoot! I LOVE my pair. You can wear them anywhere and they truly support your feet and back but you feel like your walking on water. There is no other shoe on the planet that will be more comfortable. They are kinda big and bulky but once you get past that (plus they have more styles now that are amazingly ninja and don't look so much like Crocs) then you'll be set for life!

• bonnietro By  bonnietro
    02.29.12

Don't like croc's. Makes my feet s

• BinnieB By  BinnieB
    02.29.12

very comfortable, my 5 year old loves them. The colors are great and the jibbitz are fun. They have not come up with new interesting models lately, I mean design and or color combos.

• frakmomma04 By  frakmomma04
    02.29.12

I LOVE my crocs! They are so comfortable and makes my feet feel so much better! They are also easy to put on and made for the entire family! Everyone should at least have one pair!

• alipicard69 By  alipicard69
    02.29.12

These are not the most fashionable pair of shoes that I own, BUT they are the best for working in the yard and gardening! I love that when I am done getting them all muddy, I can just rinse them off and they are ready to go again. They are also great to slip on when walking out to the mailbox in the rain/snow. They are pretty much indestructable.

• harrisorsarah By  harrisorsarah
    02.29.12

Crocs are perfect! Everyone in the family can wear them. Great for the beach, the park, or my favorite just hanging out around the house. Not to mention the colors and styles available. No doubt about it , Crocs are here to stay.

• heather1955 By  heather1955
    02.08.12

They are my go too shoe

• picturemommy By  picturemommy
    11.04.11

I LIVE in my Crocs! I have several different pair and they are so comfy! Now don't get me wrong...they ain't pretty....hahah! But for comfort, durability...they can't be beat! I just love them with jeans, shorts, track pants...they are comfy and easy on my super achy feet! (I have chronic r/a) I just love my CROCS!