Crocs Classic | SheSpeaks

• Byrdy1999 By  Byrdy1999
    02.29.12

I know they might not be the most fashionable but for a Pregnant woman Crocs rock. They are so easy to get on and off and are so comfortable as your feet get wider. I noticed that Cros have also come out with some spring colors that will get you into fashion.

• knpowers2008 By  knpowers2008
    02.29.12

My daughter is a nurse and wears Croc's to work her 12 hr shifts. When she started I purchased expensive nursing shoes for her to wear due to being on her feet that long. It didn't take long for her to go back to her Croc's that she wears allday everyday. She loves the easy access and comfort of the shoe.

• lrocco01 By  lrocco01
    02.29.12

These shoes are comfy for short-term wear only. I have worn them at work (standing for the better part of 8-12 hour shifts) and they do not provide support and comfort necessary. For a short jaunt out, or around the house, they are just fine. If you wear them too much, however, you could end up with sore heels and/or soles.

• IDJmomofthree By  IDJmomofthree
    02.29.12

Honestly these are the ugliest shoes on the planet..my mother in law who is a nurse swears by them I bellieve she has every color so they must be comfy

• kkenty By  kkenty
    02.29.12

My son loves his camo crocs!! He wears them as house shoes in the winter and to keep his feet cool in the summer when not at work.

• carrlynmichael By  carrlynmichael
    02.29.12

Wearing comfortable shoes is very important to me because I am a mother of two children under the age of 3. I am on my feet a lot and like to be comfortable and able to just slide shoes on and go when I have to! These shoes provide just that - ease and comfort! I have several colors of crocs and I also have matching pairs for my daughter! She loves them, too!!

• gtacy13 By  gtacy13
    02.29.12

I do love Crocs! I know a lot of people find them ugly, but comfort rules! My son has always had wide feet and these are the only shoes that fit him well in the summer. I love that you can hose them off or toss them in the tub. I used to live on the beach and they are still very popular there. Walking in the sand will quickly turn the inside foot part of regular sandals brown and they look so gross; not so with Crocs!

• drericsson1 By  drericsson1
    02.29.12

I have yet to meet a croc that I haven't liked. I don't spend a single day wearing my crocs for at least part of the day. They are a must have fashion essential.

• emmekay By  emmekay
    02.29.12

This made me laugh to see Crocs on the review, but I am not going to lie: I love these shoes and get a new pair every year! Last year's red pair is ready to retire. I have them for gardening but wore them as house shoes all winter because my foot doctor told me to not go barefooted or wear unsupportive house shoes. My new pair...tangerine neon! Perfect for the spring color trend. My daughter thinks that all Crocs are horrid, but I don't care and my feet love them!

• ImTheGinger By  ImTheGinger
    02.29.12

OK talk about wearing shoes and being barefoot! I LOVE my pair. You can wear them anywhere and they truly support your feet and back but you feel like your walking on water. There is no other shoe on the planet that will be more comfortable. They are kinda big and bulky but once you get past that (plus they have more styles now that are amazingly ninja and don't look so much like Crocs) then you'll be set for life!