Torani Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Syrup Review Page 2 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• SweepingMe By  SweepingMe     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.14.11

You can find my post here-http://sweepingme.com/2011/11/discover-torani-sstorani-shespeaksup/ Let me start by saying I received two bottles of Torani Flavored Syrups from SheSpeaks. One was Hazelnut (my favorite) and one was Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie. Some of the Torani flavors are Pumpkin Pie,Hazelnut,Peppermint,Gingerbread,Salted Caramel,Sugar Free Vanilla,Sugar Free Brown Sugar Cinnamon,Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie. Torani has over 122 flavors for you to fall in love with. The taste was great. It has just the right amount of sweetness and flavor that I love. I was impressed with it and will be trying Peppermint for my tea soon!

• gone2carolina03 By  gone2carolina03     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.14.11

I love Torani's Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Syrup! I am trying to eat healthier, but I HAVE to have my flavored my coffee in the morning, so this syrup allows me to indulge without the added sugar. I will definitely try different flavors!

• babytrey By  babytrey     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.12.11

This was great. The flavor was unusual for in coffee, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

• MzxNiNi By  MzxNiNi     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.11.11

I received a bottle of the Torani Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Syrup from SheSpeaks. This syrup really does taste like pumpkin pie, but I do not like the taste of Splenda. I think that I would have enjoyed this flavor if it was the regular version of the pumpkin pie syrup.

• MommysWishList By  MommysWishList     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.10.11

As a full-sugar gal, let me preface this review by saying that I do not prefer the sugar-free version of anything. This flavor of Torani DOES have a pumpkin flavor, but not a pumpkin pie flavor. It is not quite "spicy". And I would prefer it were sweeter, but this may be the taste-profile for a person who is used to sugar-free products. You can successful cover the Splenda after-taste if you use this syrup in conjunction with sweetened condensed milk in, for-instance, a DIY Pumpkin Spice Latte. I would recommend using this particular flavor in a Skinny Pumpkin Pie Martini, or as an EggNog flavoring (since the heavy sweetness of the EggNog would mask the Splenda).

• eventlady By  eventlady     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.09.11

I enrolled for the Torani syrup on SheSpeaks....I received two very nice size bottle. Hazlenut..so so typical, PumkinPie Spice sugar free. Which was great since I am on no sugar diet. So this past Sunday, I did a lazy day with coffee and newspaper in bed. The Pumkin Spice was the perfect cup coffee, it was a great fall flavor and the warmth really took me to a cold, snowy day in the mountain. The warm smell of pumpkin took me back to Thanksgiving morning when I was a child. Up early with pies in the oven and my mom finishing her dinner..While we the kids watch the Thanksgiving Parade. Thanks, Torani for take me back to my childhood with a cup of coffee.

• kerihouchin By  kerihouchin     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.09.11

I was really excited to see that I received the Pumpkin Pie flavor until I noticed it was sugar free. I avoid artificial sweeteners, but tried this one anyway. The pumpkin flavor was really good and tasted just like pie. I am a fan of Starbucks' pumpkin latte, so this is definitely a good way to make it at home. Unfortunately the sugar-free has that obvious "sugar alternative" aftertaste, which ruined it for me. I would buy the pumpkin pie, but I'd make sure it wasn't sugar-free! I know many people need to avoid sugar though and don't mind the flavor, so I would recommend this to them.

• steffyt By  steffyt     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.09.11

This was probably the worst flavor that I could have received. I do not like pumpkin pie or nutmeg (double whammy). I honestly did not try this product and gave it away to someone that enjoys pumpkin pie. I did immediately go to a local store and replace the sugar free pumpkin pie flavor with a caramel syrup that I could get creative with

• tina30219 By  tina30219
    11.07.11

I always miss the good ones I would love to get in on this one.

• Lauren003 By  Lauren003     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.07.11

I received the Hazlenut and SF Pumpkin Pie syrups in my kit. I was very excited to have received a Sugar Free bottle because my sugar intake is limited. I can't say how much I LOVE them! Not only are they great in coffee and other drinks (like eggnog or milk) but I am a baker and use them to flavor buttercreams and fillings. Incredibly good and authentic tasting which was my concern. I gave the free bottle coupons to another baker at the retirement community where I work to buy some for flavoring her desserts as well. Very exciting to be able to find such a huge selection of flavors (bacon??) for the price of a small bottle of extract. Heaven.

• savanna3e By  savanna3e     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.07.11

Overall I think the flavor is good however I am not a fan of Splenda. I will use what I have but I wouldn't purchase this flavor.

• eschuster By  eschuster     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.07.11

I tried this in coffee and milk. This is a lovely flavor, especially for this time of year. It makes me excited for the holidays! I can't wait to have my kids try it in their hot chocolate!

• taletreader By  taletreader     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.06.11

The only reason I am not giving this product a higher rating is because it was sugar-free. I'm really opposed to using artificial sweeteners and I think they give the product a bitter aftertaste, which I definitely noticed in the Pumpkin Pie flavor. HOWEVER, I am a huge fan of Pumpkin-flavored products and I was actually surprised by how nicely it tasted with a little coffee and milk. It blended together very well and gave my coffee a little spice kick that it needed. That being said, I probably wouldn't buy Pumpkin Pie just because they make a creamer that is Pumpkin Spice which is NOT sugar-free, so I wouldn't feel bad about drinking it. The sugar-free part of this syrup truly was the only downside.

• nakpak1 By  nakpak1     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.05.11

As part of the Torani Syrup campaign I was able to try the sugar free pumpkin pie syrup and was very excited! Although i have to admit I was a little bummed I received the sugar free version as I tend to stay away from the "fake" sugars. While I think the flavor is delicious, I only gave 3 stars because of the classic Splenda after taste. You definitely know you're drinking a sugar free product by the taste. I also received the Hazelnut and I was much happier with the taste of that. Overall, I think it's a great product and will be sure to try their other regular syrups!

• sard123 By  sard123     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.04.11

I was sooo excited to receive the Torani in the mail! I had to make a pot of coffee right away and try it. I received vanilla and pumpkin pie. I used the vanilla with a splash of milk and it was yummy! I am looking forward to trying the pumpkin pie in some drinks but mostly in my Thanksgiving Day baking!!!!