Summer Infant SwaddleMe | SheSpeaks

• bigdraws71 bigdraws71
    03.27.14

I bought this for my granddaughter after her birth it was awesome product that gave her the extra warmth and even though her little hands always seem to sneak out from time to time it was an awesome product that is a save it for future family members that may show up

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

This just fit our baby so awkwardly. I found it a bit difficult to understand the directions and the velcro was constantly sticking to something I wasn't trying to attach it to. I found it was just so much easier to swaddle my baby in a blanket than to constantly try to readjust this wrap.

• Mommyofthree By  Mommyofthree
    11.12.14

I used this product with all my children and they all found it very comforting. They were able to stay warm and it would sooth them. It is a nice product to use when trying to get you child to understand it was time to sleep. Our hospital also recommended them and used them on our children.

• shrout319 By  shrout319
    11.05.14

I really liked the idea of this but my daughter did not like it at all. It's a very good product and I would recommend it.

• Seafoam18 By  Seafoam18
    11.03.14

Love the idea of a summer swaddle but the Velcro does not hold.

• bigdraws71 By  bigdraws71
    03.27.14

• angie1966 By  angie1966
    08.10.13

There would have been alot of sleepless nights with my grandaughter if it weren't for this. I just wish they were available when my kids were babies, had to wrap them the old fashioned way.

• Southhillsmom By  Southhillsmom
    07.29.13

I loved these! All of my boys used them. They are so easy to use and you do not have to worry about a blanket covering their face. A definite must have for any new mom.

• EbbyLaster By  EbbyLaster
    07.16.13

Although my lo only liked to be swaddled for the first week, this product made it easy todo ad he always seemed comfy in it.

• tiger_eldo By  tiger_eldo
    07.15.13

I used this product with both of my children and it was a life saver. especially with my first baby when you are you nervous mom and you're not to use a blanket but you're trying your newborn warm and safe this is the product to go with. I am very satisfied with this product and recommend to all new parents to buy a swatler.

• yeniffergross11 By  yeniffergross11
    07.15.13

no like

• divalady963 By  divalady963
    07.03.13

My son loves to be swaddled, and we love the little burrito that results. This is a nice swaddle sack though he can wiggle out of it. It is not as nice as the Halo sleepsack but it is by far cheaper and still pretty useful