LOreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara | SheSpeaks

12.06.12

Love this

• kklane By  kklane
    12.06.12

I liked this mascara very much!Works really well.It covers your lashes with one coat,doesn't clump or flake.

• amandaaustin By  amandaaustin
    12.05.12

I absolutely LOVE this mascara. I have been using it exclusively for almost a year. Here is a review I posted on my blog: http://bit.ly/xBMZiO

• lovestotestmakeup By  lovestotestmakeup
    11.25.12

worked great

• britt118 By  britt118
    11.24.12

This mascara noticeably lengthened my lashes, it worked really well for me!

• aliston By  aliston
    09.25.12

I was so excited about this mascara because I love Loreal products, but I did not like this! I hated the brush, it didn't do anything. I actually took my brush out of my old tube and use it, but it still doesn't work very well. I have to use 2 differents kinds to get the look I want.

• chinbangwah By  chinbangwah
    06.29.12

I was so disappointed in this product. It was probably the WORST mascara I have ever used. The brush was awful. The bristles were going in all different directions. This product gave me NO length and NO thickness whatsover on my lashes. I was totally surprise Loreal has a product this awful. I will stick with my Cover Girl Outlast.

• Amilya By  Amilya
    06.22.12

The brush on this mascara grabbed all the little lashes and emphasized the volume of my lashes. I used for about a month but then after that it unfortunately started to flake.

• ARLS01 By  ARLS01
    06.21.12

I won this mascara on Facebook and it took me a while to try it. When I did I was absolutely amazed with the results. I have very light and fine eyelashes and I usually have to use more then one coat of mascara. With this I only have to use one coat and I have so many compliments on my eyes. I even got my sister hooked on it.

• mcombs By  mcombs
    05.05.12

My favorite mascara is loreal voluminous; however this voluminous is in fact not voluminous. I use several coats when I use mascara & this voluminous false fiber doesn't do what the original voluminous will. When I used it, I would apply a coat or 2 of the reg voluminous on top of the false fiber one. To get it more like I want it