Its a Ten Hair Care Its a 10 Miracle Leave In Plus Keratin | SheSpeaks

• cgreviews cgreviews
    05.17.12

It's a Ten is definitely my favorite brand of hair care products! The orange Keratin one is my least favorite smelling one, but that doesn't mean the product isn't fantastic! It helps to reduce frizz and smooth out hair while leaving it silky and shiny, but definitely not greasy or oily looking like other products.

• amylynn76 By  amylynn76
    09.24.14

Lovvvvvveeeee this stuff! But its kind of pricey so I dont buy it that often. Smells really good and makes my damaged, dry hair super soft and shiny. It lasts for a good amount of time as well.

• tam0706 By  tam0706
    06.21.14

One of the few products that does not contain aragon oil that I still like. This leave in is pretty good.

• Blmille3 By  Blmille3
    06.21.14

Love it! My hair feels and looks so much healthier now that I've started using this.

• gatewo11 By  gatewo11
    04.07.14

I got this as a free sample and am very impressed so far. I use it as a leave-in condition/detangler for my very brittle, curly hair and it works wonders. It also works wonderfully as a heat protector. Plus it smells really good.

• zouzou87 By  zouzou87
    01.14.14

Love it.

• Leeniewho By  Leeniewho
    01.11.14

Can't live with out it. Leaves my hair shines and soft. It is worth the price.

• MsBianca76 By  MsBianca76
    12.26.13

Just a drop or two of this serum is great for shiny smell good managable hair but I also use it for sexual lubricant andit makes it smell good in my bedroom too

• shar111 By  shar111
    12.19.13

Great product!!! leaves hair soft and more manageable.

• BeautyFiend By  BeautyFiend
    08.31.13

Love it's a ten keratin leave in. I used this when I was in beauty school and it helped get my over processed hair back to normal. Well worth the price, with great results

• loriejackson24 By  loriejackson24
    05.28.13

A great leave in hair treatment I love it :-)