Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Conditioner

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Conditioner

4.5
              Rated #55 in Hair Care
24 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

Great product leaves your hair soft and moisturized

I typically use Salon conditioners but got a sample and tried it. I was pleasantly surprised how well it worked. It left my hair manageable and soft without being heavy or greasy. I have since purchased some and really like it.

The smell of this products is -like all Fructis products- in the citrus area which I really like- it smells fresh but it is not overpowering, perfect for the summer time. The Shampoo is yellow and clear and very fluid. It cleans gentle, but does not foam a whole lot though. I find it is always easier to wash hair if the shampoo foams a bit. My hair felt smooth and soft and it was also not too hard to comb through the mess on my head.

Great conditioner to detangle the hair. I like it.

works great!

this one is acctualy really good for color treated hair never fades my color

I feel like this conditioner leaves a fake softness to it. Also it makes my hair feeling thin.

This conditioner is good as a cowash for a wash and go and for a leave in. I just don't like the scent so much.

I loved it the first time I bought it, but after I bought a second bottle, it didn't work as well and felt really watery for a moisturizing conditioner, which are supposed to be thick. If you have thin dry hair, I guess it would be good, but if you have thick or curly dry hair, I wouldn't bother.