Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• Rageena By  Rageena
    11.01.12

First, I admit it: I'm a fragrance addict. Some of my favorites are D&G's Light Blue, Dior's J'adore, Marc Jacob's Daisy and -- believe it or not -- American Eagle's Bohemian (it was a gift and now I wear it every damn day). So, it is safe to say I light light, floral, sweet and "juicy" scents. No, not Juicy Couture. "Juicy" to me is a sweet that isn't over-powering; DKNY's Delicious is the epitome of a juicy fragrance. But, I digress... Chanel Coco Mademoiselle is my newest favorite fragrance in my arsenal of classics. It is the perfect day-to-night -- entirely versatile -- fragrance.

• lhflipz By  lhflipz
    09.02.12

Addictive! It last all day smells absoultly amazing and everyone loves it! The only problem is its a little sting at first so spray it in the air and through it! Over all it's amazing!

• mariel614 By  mariel614
    08.29.12

I actually hate this scent, it smells like a grandmother to me.

• Lumica By  Lumica
    08.29.12

I looove this fragrance! The scent is elegant, feminine, and fresh. It's amazing!

• butterfly75 By  butterfly75
    08.29.12

My favorite Chanel perfume, have been wearing it for years. Always makes me feel so pretty.

• eminemshadow By  eminemshadow
    08.17.12

The smell is just incredible! Every time I wear all my friends compliment me ad ask me what I'm wearing I massively impressed!

• jnaylor10 By  jnaylor10
    08.08.12

This is another favorite. Strong when you first spray it on but after a while it becomes AMAZING....

• ian777 By  ian777
    05.12.12

This is one of my favorite Chanel fragrances! I have the parfum and the eau de toilette as well as the body cream and bath gel. As it is written, "Ointment and perfume rejoice the heart' is true indeed.

• Pickychicmom By  Pickychicmom
    11.02.11

My favorite scent. I keep a bottle of this on my vanity and a small roller in my handbag at all times. Love at first sniff.

• chefdeb By  chefdeb
    10.27.11

I love, love, love this parfum!!! It's my signature scent! I get compliments from complete strangers (men & women) all the time. I love it when men come up to me and tell me I smell good, then ask what it is I'm wearing so they can buy it for their wifes!! LOL The scent is elegant, feminine, and fresh all at the same time. I would describe the fragrance as a mix of Oriental with floral. It has notes of Orange, Jasmine, and Rose. Dont let the Rose scare you. I am not a fan of Rose scented anything!!! You will love it! My only complaint.... They no longer sell the parfum in the 1/2 oz or 1 oz bottles. I have to buy the 1/4 oz bottle. I prefer the real parfum and not spray. Try it! You will love it!!!