Bath Body Works Sensual Amber Perfume | SheSpeaks

• reetl1 By  reetl1
    03.16.12

I absolutely LOVE this scent. It is so soft but so pretty. I have everything possible in this scent.

• RedTabbyWittyKitty By  RedTabbyWittyKitty
    12.02.11

This is a very sexy fragrance and can be layered with the lotion and body mist. I carry a small bottle of it in my purse to freshen up during the day. This fragrance just like the Moonlit Path is a fragrance that will not go out of fashion. There are many other cosmetic companies making Amber fragrances and they all blend well with this Bath & Body Works Sensual Amber. Bath & Body Works makes extraordinary products and they never test on animals!

• GG_shopper By  GG_shopper
    10.27.11

I love the fragrance of this sensuous perfume. It is lasting and not too heavy. I enjoy other perfumes and choose the one for the day as the mood strikes me. I find myself choose "Sensual Amber" often. As with other B&BW products, there is a complete line of lotions, etc. with the fragrance Sensual Amber.