Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm | SheSpeaks

• craftymama3 craftymama3
    07.09.13

One of my absolute favorite chap sticks! Very hydrating, and gives your lips a soft feeling like no other chap stick I've tried. Love the different scents and tints. Would definitely recommend this product to others.

• missmoniques81 missmoniques81
    07.09.14

Definitely not in love with these. I just couldn't get past the horrible colors. I have a medium skin tone and the few that I tried made me look like I was going to an 80's party.

• haydeeliz8762 By  haydeeliz8762
    09.28.16

in love with baby lips

my must always have lip balm always makes my lips soft and healthy looking no need to reapply i love Baby lips

• Mich81 By  Mich81
    09.28.16

Cute colors and greats scents! They stay on and keep your lips nice and soft.

• jessicahjonessmile By  jessicahjonessmile
    07.26.16

Nice

Seal ways fun to have to through in your bag ando go. Nice scents and some even have color payoff!

• Kcnicole81388 By  Kcnicole81388
    07.25.16

I love these! They have a fantastic scent and the perfect tint. They were a great value and last a very long time. They have numerous color options for all skin tones. I will most definitely continue to purchase!

• Jlh101 By  Jlh101
    07.14.16

😍Baby Lips😍

We love baby lips it is a great product. I always have one in my purse. It is a go to product when it comes to lip care in our household. 💋

• KiyahH By  KiyahH
    07.12.16

Sooo CUTE!

OMG! I absolutely LOVE Maybelline's Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm! My lips feel like heaven on earth and the package is just so cute and youthful!

• ladyfly521 By  ladyfly521

nice

I love the different tints and scents and makes your lips feel so smooth.

• Daisies911 By  Daisies911

FAV!

Baby Lips has to be my favorite lip balm of all time! I have been using Baby Lips for several years now and I just love how it makes my lips feel smooth and chap free!

• wiedners By  wiedners
    07.07.16

This Chapstick is one of the best lip moisturizer that I have and buy regularly. I have tried others but continue to return to Baby Lips.

• Bejado09 By  Bejado09
    01.05.16

This is one of my favorite lip balms when it comes to being tinted. Its super moisturizing and gives your lips a subtle amount of color. Super recommended!