Avon SuperSHOCK Mascara | SheSpeaks

• michelleq78 By  michelleq78
    12.03.11

I love this product!!! It is so awesome I love the way it leaves my eyelashes. I am a mascara person when a new mascara comes out I have to buy it just to try it.. I have found a couple good mascaras out there but this is one of the best I have bought. I would defenetly recommend this product...

• anjelikapickles By  anjelikapickles
    11.06.11

Hated the brush. dried way to quickly and i didnt like the flakes it left for me. Maybe i received an old mascara or something because the mascara was one of the worse buys EVER!!! i will not rebuy and not RECOMMEND to anyone!

• dawng40 By  dawng40
    11.01.11

I love this product. It lengthens, really glam in black, no need to curl lashes. Really brightens up the eyes. Reasonably priced too.

• jenni0127 By  jenni0127
    10.31.11

I liked it a lot. I got the waterproof, because I wear contacts. The brush is kind of big for me, but it really coats and lengthens. I also got it on sale from Avon.com.

• danief By  danief
    10.28.11

I have been selling Avon for almost 7 years and have tried every mascara they have. All of there mascara works really well, but the supershock is AWESOME! The brush is large and covered in short bristles, this helps get full coverage wtihout lots of clumping. It makes your lashes look full and long. Love it!

• ashyscout By  ashyscout
    10.27.11

I have always used Avon Mascara. I have tried lots of others and always go back to Avon. SuperSHOCK has been my all time favorite. It makes your lashes look so thick and long with only one application.

• kristentok By  kristentok
    10.27.11

I've been wearing makeup since I was 13 years old. I'm now 25. I have experienced all sorts of mascaras. Lengthening, thickening, volumizing, extending, the "great", the cheap, the super cheap, the expensive, the super expensive.. ok... i've tried them all. For a while, there was not a time that i would go back to a single mascara. It always would lack something. I would get length... but my lashes would look super thin... or id get thick...but it would lack length... or it would look super clumpy. One of the biggest things i hate with mascaras... is when they make my lashes look DRYED OUT. They look hard and... well.. not good. Anyway.. my friend sells avon, so i went ahead and bought... yet again... anooothherrr mascara. It was called supershock.. i think i got it on sale or something...and that's why i bought that one. Nothing special.. just i needed a mascara and she was selling it... and the price was right. Anyway... the first time i used it, it was actually when i was going out. I used my old mascara and after so much frustration with trying to seperate my lashes, getting the clumps off and actually trying to put a little bit of lotion on them.. i rem .. oh yeah..duh.. i have a new one i can try. I pumped the wand a little to coat the new brush.. and since i was in a hurry.. i just brushed it over the crappy maScary lashes that faced me in the mirror. With ONE swipe it seperated and it actually took clumps away. I was like omg THANK GOD.. my husband was actually yelling for me at this time bc we were ready to leave to go out. (babysitter was at my house and we only had a few hrs and i was already taking up the majority of one by fighting with my lashes) Annnyway.. i saw the way this mascara worked... and I liked it. I LOVED IT. I hurried up and got a babywipe and wipes everything offa my eyes. (boy..what a mess) i quicky just did some natural looking makeup.. it always looked nicer anyway. Then I swiped on the mascara. ONCE. Once and DONE. It went on perfect. Usually i have to fight, but not this time. It did everything i ever wanted a mascara to do. It gave me length, it thickened my lashes, it gave me volume, i didnt use a curler (i was in a hurry) and my eyes looked bright and bushy tailed. They were seperated and moisturized and had absolutely NO clumps. This mascara is like a magic wand. It made me look like i was born with thick beautiful lashes. Days that i go with out makeup.. i throw this on in a hurry and it really helps out a lot. I like the fact that i CAN put it on in a hurry and not fight with it like usual. I hated mascara.. i hated that part of putting makeup on.. now, not a prob. My friend is gonna love me bc i will be buying this from her again when i run out. This does not even compare to any other mascara out there. It's incredible. I love it and I bet you will too!!! :)