Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel | SheSpeaks

• Dpreston Dpreston
    04.27.14

I have extremely dry skin and have struggled to find a product that provides the moisture I need especially during the harsh winter months. This product IS THAT product. I recommend it highly.

• dawnmarieb By  dawnmarieb
    04.27.14

This product works well. It absorbs quickly and doesn't make my face feel greasy which makes it ideal to wear under makeup.

• Sunnysnowflake By  Sunnysnowflake
    10.05.13

This is the first sample moisturizer that I have ever used and then purchased a full size of. It is light but super moisturizing. I am very sensitive to smell and this doesn't disturb me at all. Its very pleasant. I used to get tiny bumps on my cheeks but since using this I haven't had those reappear. I am so happy to use this as a part of my regular skin care daily routine. It is perfect for my dry skin.

• wrightvm By  wrightvm
    09.19.13

I really enjoy this moisturizer. It lasts all day and feels light on your skin. It also smells clean without being perfumed! If you have the extra money to afford Clinique, it is so worth it!

• lissacole By  lissacole
    09.19.13

The Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel is a great moisturizer for those with oily skin. This product does more than just moisturize your skin by repairing your skins moisture barrier so your skin can retain it's own moisture. For those with dry skin I would suggest using Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Plus as the gel is intended for use on oily skin types.

• bremarie37 By  bremarie37
    09.10.13

I just started this product and ut makes my face feel great. Wish I could find it cheaper but, feeling my face feel great.

• Jrenea25 By  Jrenea25
    09.03.13

The gel is great for combination to oily skin. This great to use with the three step program. I use the gel every day and have for at least 7 years. I hAve no plans to change unless Clinique offers a gel with a SPF.

• JuliaNicole By  JuliaNicole
    06.17.13

Great product for dry winter skin! Clinique is amazing!

• autiger92 By  autiger92
    06.14.13

Love, love, LOVE! I absolutely LOVE this for dry skin. It feels amazing on your skin and goes on smooth. A little goes a LONG way. I've had my travel sized one for a couple of months now without even coming CLOSE to finishing it. This stuff is fabulous.

• sasha1085 By  sasha1085
    05.29.13

I love the texture of this product. Its great for the summer time and feels so comfortable. I wish it included sunscreen though.

• casslm25 By  casslm25
    02.18.13

I have very sensitive skin and this is the only moisturerizer that seems to work. I love it!