Victorias Secret Very Sexy Sheer Sexy Mist | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.10.14

I bought my first bottle of this several years ago, and it was one of the best perfume purchases I have ever made. My husband (who was my boyfriend then), loved the smell and let me know it! Since then I have sprayed it on for every date night, and long story short.... we have a very good night! Smells spectacular.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.10.14

• jazzberry187 By  jazzberry187
    12.18.13

This is a perfect scent scent for a night on the town! very sexy and potent. my secret weapon for extra kisses from my hubby! The scent is long lasting as well which I absolutely love!

• nikki2076 By  nikki2076
    10.16.12

One of my favorite perfumes! Smells so sexy!

• ChristieLight By  ChristieLight
    10.13.12

The scent is good. I do feel rather sexy when wearing it, however I can find stuff that smells as good if not better at Bath and Body Works for cheaper.

• bfonsec1 By  bfonsec1
    03.19.12

This scent is ok, i have it but can't say i love it, or is my signature scent. I like the Very Sexy Now. But to my this scent is too strong at first after a while it smells ok, but i wouldn't wear it everyday. I use it maybe twice a year.

• loveandcoffee By  loveandcoffee
    10.27.11

This is the only fragrance that I can get my boyfriend to buy me MULTIPLE of, even if I have plenty. The lighter version of Very Sexy contains high points of capucine, pepper, cactus flower, clementine blended very smoothly. The only fragrance that can make my man turn his head.