Nutra Nail Gel Perfect | SheSpeaks

• Twinkle-Lyn Twinkle-Lyn
    03.04.12

I am very dissatisfied with Nutra Nail Gel Perfect and do not recommend it. I paid $13.99 for the polish thinking it would last long and be a good product. The polish did dry very quickly, but it began chipping the first day and the chipping was extreme! It chipped and flaked almost completly off within a couple days. The activator smelled horrible - it had a very strong odor that reminded me of super glue. In addition, it seems like the product dried my nails out because they all cracked and broke which was unusual. Nutra Nail does offer a money back guarantee, unfortunately, I lost my receipt.

• trayce13 By  trayce13
    10.15.12

why pay that when it chips off in as little as a day

• aolstad By  aolstad
    07.04.12

I wouldn't buy this again. For $13.99 I got a streaky uneven polish. I considered taking it off immediately after putting it on. My nails look terrible! I tried putting on 3 coats to even it out a little, but now the nails won't dry and are super tacky. Ugh, worst nail polish ever!

• Twinkle-Lyn By  Twinkle-Lyn
    03.04.12

• hipindychic19 By  hipindychic19
    01.02.12

I just got this and I love it

• hbmomma By  hbmomma
    12.02.11

The polish dries super fast, but chips just as fast! You have to use about 3 coats to make it look good... switching between the glue and the polish. This doesn't take much time but you have to make sure you don't apply too much of the glue otherwise it looks white around the edges. The polish looks good but as soon as you do anything is starts to chip almost immediately. Then you need to apply more coats to cover up the chips. When I finally went to remove the polish it was very difficult and took a really long time to try to get it all off my nails. You also need to make sure you use a really good acetone remover and even then you still have to work really hard to get to come off. Sad to say I was very disappointed and I would never use it again.

• morethanamama By  morethanamama
    10.27.11

While the polish process was not that difficult, the polish wound up drying streaky. The instructions said that it would even out but it never did. The finish was shiny but not overly impressive. Several days later the polish started to chip. I may leave this process to the professionals at the salon.

• lisa1221 By  lisa1221
    10.27.11

I was looking for a long-lasting nail polish, something that would be similar to the gel manicure I had done at a salon. Nutra nail's gel perfect was introduced as the first "five-minute gel color manicure," so I was interested. The polish went on fairly easily -- took three coats to cover without streaks. It dried almost immediately -- a real bonus! I actually did dishes shortly after finishing the manicure and there were no smudges! But the nail polish began chipping about three days later -- it didn't last as long as I had hoped. However, because it was so easy to apply and so quick, I will definitely continue to buy this product -- redoing my nails is much quicker with it!