La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid

La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid

4.6
              Rated #2 in Sunscreen
25 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

I tried a sample of La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid and it is very nice to use on my face. Not thick at all.

Perfect Sun Protection. I wore this suncreen on two vacations this summer: four days at Myrtle Beach, and also four days at a resort in Arizona, and did not get burned at all. I'd highly recommend it to anyone with fair skin.

Love I absolutely swear by this sunscreen! It doesn't clog my pores or cause breakouts, it goes on very light and leaves my skin feeling fully hydrated with the extra benefit of protecting my skin from sun damage and free radical damage.

Great Sunscreen Love this! It's great for sensitive skin (I almost always get itchy/red spots after putting sunscreen on), and though the price point is a bit high, it's completely worth it. It has a couple of ingredients consistent with a physical sunscreen, but it doesn't leave you with a white cast so you look like Casper at the beach. I have very fair skin, and this SPF offers great protection (though don't forget to reapply!). The one item I never leave home without is sunscreen on my face (the best thing you can do in terms of age delay) so I'm really glad I found this product. I appreciate UVA+UVB, and the extra protection against free radicals due to the antioxidants.

I like this sunscreen because it's a lightweight product for my oily skin. It also doesn t make my acne worse

I have never used a better sunscreen in my life. I'm extremely pale with very sensitive skin. Either a product is too heavy and breaks me out, or the SPF isn't high enough, and I burn. This has a high SPF without that thick, cake feel most sunscreens leave, and it's never caused a skin issue.

I love these products and they are worth the extra money however, be careful as the packaging looks to much alike. After running out of the first bottle I mistakenly bought the moisturizer (instead of sun screen) and wondered why I got sun burnt until I took another look at the label!