Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

This is a great tool for lining eyes. It is very simple to use, goes on smooth, and lasts all day.

• cds900 cds900
    05.15.13

The brown color was more of a red in color after a half day of wearing it. The brown color faded away.

Video Reviews

• MommaSholly06 By  MommaSholly06
    07.29.15

LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeliner!!!! I never buy any other kind, it works so great and I get such perfectly straight lines with it every single time. And with the sponge on the other end it is great for smudging and little mistakes into the perfect smokey eye!

• hazelnut75 By  hazelnut75
    03.24.15

goes on smooth, does not smudge, its a good eyeliner, also i like that they have different shades available, its really easy to use.

• Gagurl By  Gagurl
    03.10.15

I love this eyeliner.It goes on smooth and easy and it lasts all day.Love it.

• bjudge6383 By  bjudge6383
    02.27.15

This is my go to eyeliner. It is long lasting & has a smudger on the other end.

• SimplySherryl By  SimplySherryl
    02.11.15

It takes a little getting used to applying but it is very simple to use, goes on smooth, and lasts all day. I liked that it didn't smudge as much as my liquid liner and I didn't notice it cracking at all! I would recommend this to those that are used to wearing liquid liners. It's great for a quick freshen up too.

• glitterxx By  glitterxx
    02.03.15

glides on nice and smooth. stays untill taken off

• ashtin By  ashtin
    01.30.15

Easy to use. Color is great,though I have only used black. Draws smoothly so it is essy to line eyes.

• SimmonsR By  SimmonsR
    01.27.15

I like how it always has a point somewhat. I did have a problem with it breaking. I am not sure why but it would just fall out. I would recomend this product if it would stop breaking.

• juliewillet22 By  juliewillet22
    12.18.14

Loved the self sharpening. Just wish it was bolder I had to put it on a few times to get it dark

• jonafin By  jonafin
    09.03.14

Goes on smoothly...Love it!