Tarte  Lights Camera Lashes Mascara

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara

4.1
              Rated #236 in Makeup - Face
42 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

I found that this mascara was great for length, but not volume. It is a good product, but not worth the price in my opinion. It works best if layered with a primer or a thickening mascara like Maybelline Million Dollar Lashes, but I won't be repurchasing.

I just received a sample of this and so far I love it! My lashes look long and full. Went on smoothly and really made my eyes pop!

this mascara works great if you want to make your eyelashes appear thicker. It doesn't change anything drastic in length. I love tarte cosmetics but I was not impressed with this product.

My favorite mascara. It goes on easy and plumps your lashes! It last all day!

Great mascara love the way it makes my eyelashes look

This mascara worked ok, i thought it was better for length than volume, but if you go over 2 coats to achieve the volume, then its just clumpy, i dont understand what everyone loves about this mascara, but it just didnt work for me

Good mascara that offers a good amount of length and volume to your lashes, however this mascara didn't impressed me and for the price no thanks ! But overall work just ok as any other mascara

I got this in one of my makeup box subscriptions and I liked it until I went into the store to buy one.....I'm sorry but I refuse to pay so much for a mascara. Maybe if it made your lashes grow it would be worth it. But as a mother of 2 kids and a family on a budget no thanks!

I do not think this mascara is worth the price. It does add length, but separates lashes too much. No volume either. It's okay

I love, love, love this mascara! I got it in a monthly bo subscription and was hooked! This mascara makes my lashes huge! The look full and long, and really add something extra to your makeup.

Good quality mascara. Love how it makes my lashes look long.

So i am not sure if I just received an item that was old but for the price I paid for this I was expecting a lot more. Seemed very clumpy to me and not worth it overall.

I bought this stuff to wear on my wedding day and I love it! I have been wearing it everyday to get used to it and it's so long! I love the waterproof version as well as the Lights, Camera, FLASHES one. :)

One of my favorite highend mascaras, because of their lasting power, the natural ingredients, how gorgeous it looks on. It gives both length and volume without clumping after 2 full coats. A must try from this awesome Brand.

perfect lift to your lashes and separates great. cruelty-free which is awesome. does not irritate my eyes.