Clarisonic Mia Skin Cleansing System | SheSpeaks

• Shop28 Shop28
    04.21.12

After suffering from mild adult acne for several months, I was at a loss. I had visited the dermatologist and was give several products to help with the acne. After weeks of trying the products and still suffering acne, I resorted to the Clarsonic Mia. While I still have acouple breakouts, I can say that regular use of this device has made my skin clearer and smoother. I have very sensitive skin, and using the brushhead for deep pore cleaning has not caused any irritation. I recommend this product to anyone, and if cost is an issue I would recommend the smaller "Mia" version.

• leximaxine By  leximaxine
    01.11.15

I received this as a birthday gift last year & I love it! It leaves my skin feeling so smooth & healthy. I am a huge Clarisonic fan. It's revolutionary.

• Kapries By  Kapries
    01.09.15

Best way to clean face

• ars1981 By  ars1981
    01.08.15

It took me few years to get one I wasn't sure if I want to buy into the hype of this but 5 months ago I broke down and got it I absolutely love it it the best cleansing tool ever I differently recommend this to anyone.

• spindrift By  spindrift
    12.25.14

I had the pleasure of using the Clarisonic Mia skin cleansing system. My skin seemed rejuvenated-it was cleaner than ever without irritation. There is no imitating the sonic blast-part of the Clarisonic.

• Ambyars By  Ambyars
    09.25.14

Works great. My dermatologist recommended this to me. It gets my skin super clean and gives it a great glow!

• nightowl85 By  nightowl85
    09.17.14

I love this. I used to have these little bumps on my forehead, and using this has made them disappear. I love how clean my face feels after using this. It feels much cleaner and more invigorated than just using face wash.

• schonell By  schonell
    08.15.14

I finally purchased my Clarisonic after hearing so much anout it. I initially tried everything else on the market to see if their would be anything else comparable. After about 6 months of YouTube reviews and every drug store and beauty store then I finally marched myself to Ulta and purchased it. Its has been great, my skin feels soft and the white heads around my nose are no longer. I can tell my shin is cleaner nkw after a wash to. After I used hand wash and then use an Astringent. .only to see dirt and makeup still. Now I see nothing on the cotton ball. Its worth it, save time and purchase.

• vanessadc By  vanessadc
    07.28.14

Amazing! I received my Clarisonic as a gift a few years ago and I loved it so much! For some reason (I have no idea), I had stopped using it for about a year. In that year, my face started breaking out and just didn't look near as soft or healthy. Once I started using it again, it was like magic! I love it!

• kellerman83 By  kellerman83
    10.29.13

Who didn't see this in every ad and lust after it? I finally got one and I get the hype. It's very effective at removing makeup (yeah, I don't have time to remove my make up and THEN wash my face, don't judge me) and leaves your face feeling like it does after you exfoliate. Love it.

• emythebirdlover By  emythebirdlover