Avon Dew Kiss Lip Balm Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• rockshredlove By  rockshredlove
    11.02.12

This is wonderful. It feels great and doesn't bother my sensitive skin!

• singlemommyof2 By  singlemommyof2
    07.22.12

I am an Avon Rep but I will also give my honest opinion, this is 1 of my favorites over all their lip balms.

• alichristine25 By  alichristine25
    07.10.12

Love this chapstick! Ive used it since i was little, every night before bed. It makes my lips nice and soft, so they are never dry and cracked. I also love the soft smell of it!

• raqueta By  raqueta
    03.21.12

THIS PRODUCT WAS OUT BEFORE I WAS EVEN BORN, IT'S A GREAT PRODUCT AND I LOVE IT DEARLY ITS ALSO GREAT FOR LITTLE GIRLS WHO LIKE MAKEUP, I GIVE IT TO MY DAUGHTER BECAUSE ITS BEEN IN OUR FAMILY FOR YEARS AND THE QUALITY IS GREAT, STOP SLEEPING ON AVON AND GIVE THIS A TRY, I GUARANTEE YOU WILL THANK ME LATER

• kellibliss By  kellibliss
    02.04.12

I used to use Avon's Lip Dew when my mom sold Avon! It was great especially for chapped lips. Adding shine to your lips and moisture making them oh so soft!

• mindykay76 By  mindykay76
    01.31.12

This lip balm is my most favorite. It is very inexpensive, makes my lips feel soft, and keeps them moisturized for hours.

• antndell94 By  antndell94
    10.26.11

I have been using Avon's Lip Dew for years! It is the best value and quality for the money. Living in New England, the climate can sometimes leave your skin dry and chapped, nevermind your lips. However, Lip Dew's moisture balanced formula allows for supple, healthy looking lips, with a nice shine. I've been making it part of my daily beauty regimen. If you are like me, you'll purchase multiple tubes when they go on sale. You can sometimes find them under a dollar during the holiday season.