Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• abean8992 By  abean8992
    07.12.12

I have used several different lotions for my dry skin and I always come back to this Clinque. It helps with the dry patches on my nose. Very light and dries fast so my makeup will go on smoothly

• kristinmarshall By  kristinmarshall
    07.12.12

Such a light, wonderful moisturizer for any skin type. Unscented, not greasy at all, and skin just soaks it right up! Great under makeup.

• cgreviews By  cgreviews
    05.17.12

I really love this product because it hydrated by skin beautifully and made it feel really soft and supple. It's a a definite must have!

• craftcath By  craftcath
    04.25.12

This is a wonderful moisturizer, not too thick!

• AlwaysForever By  AlwaysForever
    03.19.12

I love the gel version in the warmer and will use the lotion version as a spot treatment ( acne product dryness). I also use the lotion all over in the winter..

• noelrocs By  noelrocs
    03.02.12

Good stuff. Its in my makeup bag right now. It use it every morning before doing my makeup. It dries pretty fast and leaves my face soft. It's not a heavy or deep moisturizer, though. It's something light that you'll use in the A.M. I love that Clinique products don't bother my skin.

• swyles By  swyles
    11.17.11

The product works great for a moisturizer. The only thing I dislike is the smell.

• luweesa By  luweesa
    11.17.11

I've been using another brand (Origins) for the longest time, and decided to give Clinique a try, as I've heard great things about this particular moisturizer. I've only been using it for about 2 weeks, and so far I haven't had any problems (I have sensitive skin so I would know)! The one thing I don't love about this is the smell; I know it's probably because it does not contain any fragrance (which is good for my skin type). Fortunately the smell goes away in about a minute, so it's not overly bothersome.

• susananne By  susananne
    10.27.11

I've tried all kinds of moisturizers for my very dry skin (I get dry patches in the middle of summer!) and Clinique is by far the best. It keeps my skin soft, but is not greasy. It absorbs quickly, leaving my skin hydrated and glowing. It works great under make-up or as a foundation by itself. Great product!

• Marmaleenie By  Marmaleenie
    10.27.11

The BEST moisturizer! I use this on my face all year round. I purchase the 'gel' formula because of my combination oily skin. I have never found a comparable moisturizer. As long as there are free gifts with purchase, I'll keep buying this!

• melindajoy By  melindajoy
    10.27.11

This lotion is unscented, is not greasy, and absorbs well into the skin. It's great for under make up.

• LukesMommy08 By  LukesMommy08
    10.27.11

I love Clinique moisturizer, it is the best moisturizer that I have ever used. I have tried all different kinds and Clinique is far better than any of them.

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    10.26.11

Iv'e used Clinique moisturizer for years, I have always loved them! I have very dry skin and they have worked very well but as the other review says, i need to change it up to get the results that i wanted. Other than that I love this moisturizer!

• Yadira1 By  Yadira1
    10.26.11

I've been using Clinique for a while. I"ve noticed that combination skin got drier as I used the oily to combination moisturizer so I swicht to the dry to dry combination. I truly can't tell the difference. I love their products but they don't give you options when your skin is "In between" like mine.