Maybelline Fit Me Foundation | SheSpeaks

• ornestac ornestac
    10.22.13

If you have oily skin its a no. i have oily skin and it make it even more oily then before.

• Theonlylla By  Theonlylla
    12.15.17

Not the right fit

I love Maybelline but this one wasn?t the right fit for me. Doesn?t really cover. If I put more it covers but then it?s too unnatural. However doesn?t harm my skin.

• tlynn8 By  tlynn8
    12.06.17

it does the job

This foundation doesnt have the best coverage in my opinion, and i wouldnt repurchase, but i think if you dont have too much to cover it will work for you.

• babybailey97 By  babybailey97
    11.08.17

Lovvvveee

Love this so much, it's will always be a go to for me :)

• vee_glammed By  vee_glammed
    11.07.17

Holy Grail Foundation

This has been my go-to foundation for years! It doesnt make me break out and the finish is matte, but not drying. I wish the bottle had a pump because I always feel like I never get to use the entire amount of my bottle because of the packaging. Other than that, the product is a great price for the quality!

• riyamalhotra By  riyamalhotra
    10.30.17

this is a very good foundation for those that wish for a matte look. It isn't too matte but enough to last on your face for an entire day, even if you forget to apply setting spray on. I like the glass bottle it comes in but hate the fact that it doesn't have a pump, which is why I gave this product 4 stars. But the formula is great.

• cindybe By  cindybe
    10.11.17

It leaves my skin soft. It is neither thick nor heavy. It lasts a lot. Does not dry my face or leave greasy.

• Geminidrea77 By  Geminidrea77
    09.30.17

Best drugstore make-up for Oily skin

Maybelline FitMe Matte and Poreless is the best in drugstore make-up. This is a hit the shade ranges are vast with 8 new shades added for darker hued ladies. The formula lasts through the work day with barely a need to touch up. My shade is 360-372. Great for Oily skin

• ouhlala13 By  ouhlala13
    09.20.17

Great fit for me

I was able to match my complexion on the first try. It looks like I am wearing nothing and feels that way too. I was impressed with the coverage. There are many shades and the price was good as well. I think most people who try this will like it.

• Holadaybaby By  Holadaybaby
    09.14.17

Works good

Overall a pretty decent foundation I used this a few times and switched to illumini

• Katelynh By  Katelynh
    08.08.17

Not so great

The quality of the foundation was iffy. I personally didnt love it. As far as coverage it wasnt very good. It showed all acne and dark spots. But it does stay on all day. I would recommend for someone with more flawless skin.