Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Washable Mascara Review Page 2 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• CraysMom By  CraysMom
    08.26.14

I have purchase many different mascara products promising me this or that and I always go back to Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Washable Mascara. Stick with something you love !

• cristinalara83 By  cristinalara83
    08.26.14

I feel nostolgic buying this mascara but after wearing I always question myself..why? It doesn't last, flakes, and clumps. I need tokeep this in mind next time.

• courtcat By  courtcat
    08.22.14

This product is a very original product and has been in the maybelline line for a long long time and there's a reason its still there. This product is very easy to apply and all though there's much more products in the hype with volume promising gimmicks, this also does the trick. It is very lightweight and easy to apply whether you're a minimal makeup wearer or not. I definitely recommend this product for great old fashion volume.

• hsrewoh By  hsrewoh
    07.20.14

I felt this mascara does not last throughout the day. Was very disappointed with this product.

• Jonij45 By  Jonij45
    07.16.14

This has got to be my favorite mascara. The price is pretty good too.

• gigi76 By  gigi76

Awesome!

• lovemetoo By  lovemetoo
    07.16.14

I really liked the lightweight feel of this product. The texture is very silky and smooth. The color was a perfect for my skin tone. It provided great coverage. Overall, this is a very good, light and sheer foundation.

• mokeyrissy By  mokeyrissy
    07.16.14

Can't tell you how many years I've been using this product'. Truly timeless. Tried others but continue to go back because nothing really works as good as Great Lash. Stays on fresh all day, not clumpy or flaky. Comes off easily! Very affordable too!

• laurenjill05 By  laurenjill05
    07.15.14

I love this mascara. I try different kinds, but always keep this one around no matter what. I like the small brush and it gives me good length and decent volume. Plus it is cheap compared to other ones at the drugstore.

• LilMermaidLaney By  LilMermaidLaney
    07.09.14

I LOVE THIS MASCARA. This mascara, which I have always called the "watermelon mascara" because of the colors, was my first mascara I ever used. To this day, I still use this mascara in combination with two others! It's truly trustworthy!

• GemmaRae01 By  GemmaRae01
    07.09.14

This mascara is truly timeless. I've used it since I started wearing makeup and always will. The brush separates lashes and provides full coverage. Blackest black creates a dramatic look that I enjoy but the other colors provide softer looks and versatility. You will not get clumping or flaking with this mascara either!

• Arhanc02 By  Arhanc02
    07.08.14

Made my lashes look very long!

• AmyLyn By  AmyLyn
    07.02.14

My new favorite mascara! I was skeptical about the brush, but the brush is like a magic wand. I love how it lifts & seperates my lashes, making them look fuller. And, I've always loved this formula.

• libby1260 By  libby1260
    07.01.14

This mascara is great at making my lashes fuller and longer. It doesn't clump and peel. I like that it feels natural and isn't stiff.

• scooter78 By  scooter78
    06.28.14

Affordable compared to other mascaras by this company. Works great. Leaves my lashes full. Lasts all day