Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel | SheSpeaks

• dmp515 dmp515
    10.16.16

Scrubbing Bubbles toilet gels

Easy to use and fresh smelling! Scrubbing Bubbles toilet gels do the job well and are not harsh on toilet parts. Like the ease of applying and the constant scent that is released with each flush.
  • Reviewergazette Reviewergazette
    06.03.14

I love Scrubbing Bubbles products and use them all of the time. However this gel for cleaning toilets doesn't work so well for me. The gel gets placed on 1 dot inside the toilet bowl and it really isn't the best of the Scrubbing Bubbles products I have ever used. It just doesn't work as well as I would want for a toilet. It does smell great though, as the Scrubbing Bubbles products usually do.

• tprice7 By  tprice7
    04.10.14

I like to use scrubbing bubbles to keep my toilets clean and also to disinfect. It is a good smelling product!

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.05.14

I like this stuff a lot but it isn't the product to use if you are a germ-freak or if you are cleaning toilets in an industrial or medical setting. This will get your toilets very CLEAN and make them smell nice but it won't necessarily get rid of all the bacteria. Also, if you are going to use this stuff, use it in a small area of your toilet first. I have never had any trouble with it but a friend said that it stained her toilet (which was custom colored).

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.19.14

Does a great job at disinfecting and keeping the toilet smelling fresh for awhile. This is the best I have found at keeping my toilet clean and fresh the longest.

• tashadk2c By  tashadk2c
    11.01.13

This gel does a great job at disinfecting and deodorizing, but does not stay in the toilet for very long.

• bambiluv By  bambiluv
    09.17.13

I just love the scents it comes in. It really keeps my bathroom fresh in between cleanings. It's very easy to use and store. Been using this for years and I will continue as long as they make it.

• nickig83 By  nickig83
    06.30.13

I love this product. It helps keep my toilet clean between deep cleans and smells fresh. Would get 5 stars, if it cleaned everything in the bowl, but occasionally have get a spot now and then.

• mewyrick By  mewyrick
    12.27.12

Helps the bathroom stay fresh and in between cleanings is okay but really doesn't0 do anything for toilet rings.

• Alidave6 By  Alidave6
    10.15.12

I love this product! It keeps the toilet cleaner longer than without it, and it smells good. I gave it 4 stars - would have given it 5, but occasionally it falls off the side immediately after placing it.

• Southerngenes By  Southerngenes
    10.09.12

I love this product. It smells absolutely WONDERFUL!

• bsismee By  bsismee
    07.06.12

My toilets are staying clean!!! I love this product and will be using it for the rest of my life!!! It also smells great!