Clorox Toilet Wand Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• bperno By  bperno
    04.18.13

Great for weekly cleaining. The little scubbers sometimes are stuck or fall in the container and you have get by hand, but overall a good product!

• meditationmama By  meditationmama
    01.07.13

I use this when I can find my rubber gloves. When the little scrubber fall over in the container it is really hard to get them with out reaching in the container.

• sbgallagher By  sbgallagher
    12.07.12

to be able to clean your toilet without leaving that molding toilet brush is a plus for me..amazing product

• charlie2 By  charlie2
    12.06.12

Love the stuff. Use it all the time makes everything so clean.

• bound4aruba By  bound4aruba
    07.22.12

this is another great product by clorox. the reason this is high on my list is beacuse i have knee pain and other ache issues. with this in mind i not only use it for the toliet but i brought a second wand to use in the tub. i have tried a number of the foaming products but the wiping of the tub later is hard for me at times. with the wand i can sit on the side of the tub and get into the corners.

• smiley123 By  smiley123
    07.19.12

I feel these are a waste of money and just add trash to our landfill. Plus the scrubby part falls off easily into the toilet water. Then must be taken out. EWWW!

• rileypark By  rileypark
    07.18.12

I like these because it make cleaning the toilet easier and cleaner. And after you toss the gross scrubber away. No hanging on to germy brushes. The downside is it's wasteful and not good or the environment.

• shardesty By  shardesty
    07.17.12

i love that i no longer have a gross toilet brush sitting next to the toilet and how simple it is to use. my only complaint is the really strong smell u get when u open the resealable bag i dont have kids but if i did i would probably be kinda worried that they would be able to get into the container my puppy likes to follow me into the bathroom when i am getting ready and has knocked it over it would be nice if it had a locking top instead of just the flip style it does

• alwaysblabbing By  alwaysblabbing
    07.14.12

I love this product. It leaves your toilet clean and you don't have to worry about the germs staying on a toilet brush because the heads are disposable. The refills are also inexpensive. I will never again go back to a toilet brush again.

• Katiek By  Katiek
    07.14.12

Makes cleaning your toilet not as horrible. Just scrub the toilet them throw it away. Don't even need rubber gloves

• emeraude By  emeraude
    06.20.12

I have one of these in each bathroom. It comes with it's own little stand/storage container. The Clorox Toilet Wand make it SO much easier to stay on top of cleaning the toilet. Combine the use of this with either a Clorox bleach tablet in the tank and/or a Scrubbing Bubbles toilet gel in the bowl, and your toilet stays clean, rust-free, and smells decently, as well! Is it cheaper to use regular toilet bowl cleaner and a toilet bowl brush? Yes. But, you can't throw the dirty brush away after cleaning, so the added cost is well-worth it, IMO.

• Wesker11 By  Wesker11
    09.30.11

I am so glad I tried this, it is perfect for a quick clean up. It works great and you do not have to get your hands dirty. I know no body likes cleaning toilets but this is perfect for peaple that really hate getting near the toilet bowl.