Clorox Toilet Wand | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.05.14

This is a great way to clean your toilet without having to worry about a germy toilet brush always being in the bathroom. I think toilet brushes are absolutely nasty and try to have as little to do with them as possible! The only cons I know of to this product are 1: You have to keep buying refills. 2: Sometimes the refills don't stick to the wand as well as you would like them to during a tough scrubbing. -- Other than that stuff, it's awesome! For someone like me though, this product (and all the refills) are worth it and then some!!

• arelando By  arelando
    07.29.14

Clorox toilet wand made it So much easier and quick to clean the toilet. I like it.

• sweetconfusion By  sweetconfusion
    07.15.14

I've always hated using regular toilet bowl brushes because they are so unsanitary. This product allow you to quickly and easily clean your toilet bowl with a fresh pad EVERY TIME!

• LinkLinkCheerMOM By  LinkLinkCheerMOM
    06.25.14

I like using the wands. I like the idea of throwing away the scrubbers. Cleaning the toilet is made so much simpler and less messy with the others that sit beside the toilet, ugh!

• barbarabythesea By  barbarabythesea
    04.22.14

I love these Clorox Toilet Wands! They make it so easy to clean your toilet. The Clorox Toilet Wand does a great job at cleaning the toilet. I love that the scrubbers can be thrown away. I always hated using a regular toilet brush and then having to leave it laying around with germs, it was so unsanitary! The down side to the Clorox Toilet Wand is buying replacements. I always forget to pick them up at the store. I would love it if they would sell a big package of scrubbers with 10 or more in the box.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.05.14

• bperno By  bperno
    04.18.13

Great for weekly cleaining. The little scubbers sometimes are stuck or fall in the container and you have get by hand, but overall a good product!

• meditationmama By  meditationmama
    01.07.13

I use this when I can find my rubber gloves. When the little scrubber fall over in the container it is really hard to get them with out reaching in the container.

• sbgallagher By  sbgallagher
    12.07.12

to be able to clean your toilet without leaving that molding toilet brush is a plus for me..amazing product

• charlie2 By  charlie2
    12.06.12

Love the stuff. Use it all the time makes everything so clean.

• bound4aruba By  bound4aruba
    07.22.12

this is another great product by clorox. the reason this is high on my list is beacuse i have knee pain and other ache issues. with this in mind i not only use it for the toliet but i brought a second wand to use in the tub. i have tried a number of the foaming products but the wiping of the tub later is hard for me at times. with the wand i can sit on the side of the tub and get into the corners.