Benefit They're Real! Mascara

Benefit They're Real! Mascara

4.5
              Rated #41 in Makeup - Eyes
105 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

This is a great daily use mascara, but I wouldn't use it for a glam look. I use this when I just need my eyelashes to look like eyelashes when I'm just doing everyday things like running errands or kids to school. I prefer to use something else when I need to look more put together for business meetings or nights out. It doesn't add enough thickening to my lashes for this purpose.

i dont like this mascara, it flakes off and makes me look like i have even more dark undereyes ,and somehow still take forever to get off your lashes

this mascara is amazing and I will always buy this. this mascara actually makes it look like you're wearing false lashes without having to go through the trouble of purchasing false lashes and glue. I promise you, you're gonna love this. I went to a wedding and everyone thought I was wearing false lashes I was so happy and explained to them that they were my real lashes !!

I received a sample of this mascara from ipsy. They're Real! Mascara really lengthens and separates my lashes, and even gets to the baby lashes at the inner corner of my eyes.

Reeally love this mascara, wish it wasn't so expensive!!! Really lengthens and separates lashes, leaving little to no clumping and looking health hand more natural, yet super full.. I hate the thick clumpy lash look, and this is perfect for clean, defined lashes

It did make my lashes look longer which I've always had trouble finding a mascara that makes me look like I actually have lashes but 1.) it's a bit pricey for me 2.) it flakes off and makes my lashes dry looking 3.) hard to get off. Luckily, I didn't waste money on this, my cousin gave me hers because she hated it.

Favorite mascara i've used!! Longer lashes and no flaking. Stays on well for not being waterproof!!

lifetime fan! never before bought into spending more money for mascara, but i was totally wrong! it lasts longer, separates and lifts my lashes like never before! can't say enough good. to me, it's worth the money, a good base for the rest of my makeup!

I love this mascara! Doesnt clump and keeps my lashes looking good all day long!

I am a mascara lover and I LOVE this product! It really makes lashes much fuller!

3/5 stars beacause for me this is not that I would be purchasing the reason it's because this mascara it's already pricey and on top of that you need a special remover to take off this mascara and even then it's difficult to remove it, it does make your eyelashes very big and pretty but I would prefer something else, this is just my personal experience for other people it's very worthed.

I honestly always think that mascaras like this are just plain dumb and advertising always just lies. But honestly i got this as a bday gift and i would go buy 5 more if i could , love it , makes my eyelashes pop out , and my bottom eyelashes look fake , love it !

I love love love this mascara! I bought it just to try it out because my idol Jessie James Decker used it so I thought id give it a try and I fell in love! It makes your lashes so long and full, almost like they are fake but as the name entails THEY'RE REAL!!!!! Supper easy application and to wash off. It also lasts a long time, I use it at least 6 days a week and I put a lot on and its lasted me 2 months, way longer than any other brand I've used.

Love this mascara one of my faves for sure. It does do what it says it does. I love how my eye lashes look it gives it volume and it separates my lashes. The only thing that I don't like about this mascara is if u apply a second coat your eye lashes can get clumpy.

This mascara is fantastic. It separates my lashes, adds major volume and length giving an intense falsies effect. I would definitely repurchase this once I run out. After being disappointed with Benefit's Bad Gal, I'm so glad I found this and Benefit you've restored my faith in your mascara line.