Clearasil Ultra Acne+Marks Facial Wash and Mask Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• begemot By  begemot
    05.03.12

It is a great product and it is very cheap. When combined with some scrub it works even better?I have tried many anti-acne products and this one works as well as products that cost four times more.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.23.12

This product worked great for my teenage daughter. It helped clear up her skin.

• caren1875 By  caren1875
    09.28.11

This product is wonderful! Our household has various degrees of pimples and other acne related issues; we do not have severe acne. It is a thicker cream with a sleekness to it. You need that nickel sized squirt and your face feels so much cleaner without the dried out effect. To use it as a mask the instructions say to wet your face, apply a layer of product and leave on for 3 minutes basically while in the shower. That gives a deeper clean that I even heard my face get squeaky clean. Again, it did not dry out my skin. I feel it is left refreshed and fairly blemish free. Red marks from pimples do fade away faster. As with all facial cleansers, it is not a miracle worker but it does what it says it does and is worth continuously buying.