Clearasil Ultra Acne Marks Facial Wash and Mask | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

I love how I can use just a little bit of this to get results! My face comes out so wonderfully clean, yet not overly-dry. I haven't had any breakouts since I started using this brand!

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Did not work for me. This dried out my skin too much.

• Nay007 By  Nay007
    11.23.13

It was an ok face wash but did nothing for my acne. It really isn't worth the money spent, for me at least. It dried out my skin and made my face itchy but yet i still had pimples.

• zilzilzilzilzil By  zilzilzilzilzil
    11.12.13

Its nice to just use as a daily face wash, but it doesn't do anything special. Well at least for me, I still have acne but that may be due to stress as opposed to a dirty face so I couldn't really say that the product doesn't work. Makes face feel soft and it doesn't smell bad. If your looking for some form of acne treatment or redness reducer this isn't for yhou, but hey if you just like a simple face wash here it is.

• simplyvall5 By  simplyvall5
    05.28.13

I really thought i would like it but ends up i dont care for it at all. I used the entire bottle before i decided to review it in hopes that i would have something positive to say about it. My face still looks terrible however with all that being said, my skin felt soft but only for a short time after use. All skin is different maybe it will work better for you.

• galaxydreams By  galaxydreams
    05.26.13

It didn't make my skin worse, but then again it really did nothing at all. My breakouts kept coming and it made my skin dry out and I just used more moisturizer. I still have most of mine standing around somewhere because within a few weeks I just gave up. I switched to neutrogena grapefruit cream cleanser and it's been working a lot better! (and it smells a whole lot better too)

• sassyblondecyster By  sassyblondecyster
    06.23.12

This is the only face wash that actually keeps my skin clear. I've tried Clean and Clear and Neutrogena and ironically they break me out. I use Clearasil in the shower every morning (derm. says 1 time per day is best) and I have no break outs. I feel like it's the perfect balance between eliminating oily skin but not drying it out.

• begemot By  begemot
    05.03.12

It is a great product and it is very cheap. When combined with some scrub it works even better?I have tried many anti-acne products and this one works as well as products that cost four times more.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.23.12

This product worked great for my teenage daughter. It helped clear up her skin.

• caren1875 By  caren1875
    09.28.11

This product is wonderful! Our household has various degrees of pimples and other acne related issues; we do not have severe acne. It is a thicker cream with a sleekness to it. You need that nickel sized squirt and your face feels so much cleaner without the dried out effect. To use it as a mask the instructions say to wet your face, apply a layer of product and leave on for 3 minutes basically while in the shower. That gives a deeper clean that I even heard my face get squeaky clean. Again, it did not dry out my skin. I feel it is left refreshed and fairly blemish free. Red marks from pimples do fade away faster. As with all facial cleansers, it is not a miracle worker but it does what it says it does and is worth continuously buying.