Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

4.0
              Rated #273 in Makeup - Eyes
60 Reviews 4.0/5 stars

Decent mascara, but not that great. Formula doesn't build very well, and the brush is to flexible.

This is pretty good mascara addends try out pretty fast but even after you're still able to work with it does flake and I end up with black spots on my face.

The brush of this mascara is great, it reaches every lash so that they may get the "umph" they need. However, the only thing I don't like about this mascara is that it is occasionally thicker on the end of the brush then anywhere else giving a bit of a clumped look. Doesn't smear badly or run.

I love this mascra it make your eye lashes super long and thick

I am currently using this mascara in my daily makeup routine and I love it! The only thing I do not like about this mascara is the scent but other than that, I love it!

When using this mascara with others it really does make my eyelashes look like falsies. With no clumps or flakes this mascara is always in my routine.

I use the mascara a lot. Falsies Flared gives my lashes fullness and length. My only problem with this mascara is the wand. I would rather have the curved wand with the Flared Mascara than a full wand.

Very costly but it works well.

This mascara is perfect for perfect long lashes that stand out. My only problem with it was that it sometimes clumped up and no one likes clumpy eyelashes!

I love maybelline mascara it is so light but in the same time its looks rich on the eyes

This is one of the best of Maybellines Volume Express Mascaras. But the term Falsies is over exaggerated for this product.

One of my favorite mascaras. I use it all the time. Adds a lot of volume and some length.

Pretty good

I like this mascara. It gives me great volume and it doesn't clump up. I like that the wand is flexible and curved like a spoon. It doesn't make my sensitive eyes itch and water like some mascaras do. It hold a curl nicely and doesn't flake either. However, it doesn't give you a flared lashes look. I've tried many techniques to get that flared look and no matter how hard I try, nothing flares. It is also a very wet formula like most Maybelline mascaras I've tried. I still like it though for the reasons I mentioned above and will buy this mascara again. especially since it's a little challenging to find a mascara that doesn't irritate my eyes

I like this mascara but don't think it makes my lashes as long as some with a separate primer