Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

4.0
              Rated #273 in Makeup - Eyes
60 Reviews 4.0/5 stars

Wonderful So far this is my all time favorite mascara. I love that its cheap and it literally makes me look like I am wearing fake eyelashes when I'm not. I always get compliments on my eyelashes when wearing it. It doesn't clump them up either. I would recommend it to everybody looking for a thick fake eyelashes look without all the work or glue.

One of my favorites, my first one i ever owned. It does look like you have false lashes

Very nice mascara that lengthening and thickening my lashes very well

This is one of my favorite go-to mascara's. It separates and enlarges my lashes so they always look great! I love it.

I love this mascara it made my lashes look like i had fake ones on it made them look so full and long the only drawback was it is hard to remove

The brush of this mascara is great, it reaches every lash so that they may get the "umph" they need. However, the only thing I don't like about this mascara is that it is occasionally thicker on the end of the brush then anywhere else giving a bit of a clumped look. Doesn't smear badly or run.

I am currently using this mascara in my daily makeup routine and I love it! The only thing I do not like about this mascara is the scent but other than that, I love it!

I love this mascra it make your eye lashes super long and thick

When using this mascara with others it really does make my eyelashes look like falsies. With no clumps or flakes this mascara is always in my routine.

I use the mascara a lot. Falsies Flared gives my lashes fullness and length. My only problem with this mascara is the wand. I would rather have the curved wand with the Flared Mascara than a full wand.

Pretty good

One of my favorite mascaras. I use it all the time. Adds a lot of volume and some length.

This mascara is perfect for perfect long lashes that stand out. My only problem with it was that it sometimes clumped up and no one likes clumpy eyelashes!

This is one of the best of Maybellines Volume Express Mascaras. But the term Falsies is over exaggerated for this product.

Very costly but it works well.