Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared Review Page 2 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• ChantalWard By  ChantalWard
    03.22.13

amazing they make my eyelashes fuller no clogged up mascara not hard to take off dont have to worry about piulling off my eyelashes just to get it off amazing great item!

• Rita31 By  Rita31
    03.21.13

This mascara make my eyelashes thick with natural look.

• karikerosene By  karikerosene
    03.20.13

One of my favorite mascaras. I use it all the time. Adds a lot of volume and some length.

• ddedwards By  ddedwards
    03.19.13

Makes lashes long, and lush. I love this product.

• ashleyhorton82 By  ashleyhorton82
    03.19.13

I dont love this mascara but i don't hate it either. Doesn't stand out against the other brands i own.

• chaniab By  chaniab
    03.13.13

I adore this Mascara! I hardly have any lashes & this mascara makes me look like I have a ton! I did make the mistake of buying the waterproof version the first time & I could not wash that stuff off! The regular formula lasts all day, but comes off when I want it to. :)

• honeydew66 By  honeydew66
    03.03.13

Very costly but it works well.

• raexran By  raexran
    03.01.13

Very nice mascara that lengthening and thickening my lashes very well

• angeladuhart By  angeladuhart
    02.27.13

I AM IN LOVE WITH FALSIES...I HAVE LITTLE TO NO LASHES...AND THIS MASCARA REALLY MAKES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE THE MOST!!!

• KFeatherable By  KFeatherable
    02.26.13

I use the mascara a lot. Falsies Flared gives my lashes fullness and length. My only problem with this mascara is the wand. I would rather have the curved wand with the Flared Mascara than a full wand.

• jes2010 By  jes2010
    02.21.13

When using this mascara with others it really does make my eyelashes look like falsies. With no clumps or flakes this mascara is always in my routine.

• punka_rudy15 By  punka_rudy15
    02.08.13

I love this mascra it make your eye lashes super long and thick

• ThisxIsxSamm By  ThisxIsxSamm
    02.07.13

This is one of my favorite go-to mascara's. It separates and enlarges my lashes so they always look great! I love it.

• kayvigh_36 By  kayvigh_36
    01.30.13

I use this mascara every day and it works great! No, it did not perform miracles, but hello it can't give you more eyelashes! (unfortunately) For the price, however, it works quite well and lasts a while without getting clumpy. Great value, works just as well for me as any clineque mascara I have used for 1/3 the price!

• bloni77 By  bloni77
    01.24.13

ughh what can i say, this is my favorite mascara, adds volume and makes me have marilyn monroe lashes! lol. i love it.