Cerra Sensory Oil- Creative Energy Review Page 2 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• krys2000 By  krys2000     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.14.11

Killed me. I opened the bottle and took a whiff, only to have an INSTANT headache.

• Lisa_Frame By  Lisa_Frame     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.14.11

I loved the oil. I use different ones in daily life and this one is sitting on my desk, ready to open when I'm lagging in the creativity department. Psychosomatic? I don't know. What I do know is that I enjoy it.

• lifero By  lifero     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.13.11

I apply it make me feel good and smell good . I will give it another try not too excited with this one.

• bwinters61 By  bwinters61     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.08.11

I am loving these products. The oil is just the perfect thing to lift me up after a long day.

• bethbd1 By  bethbd1     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.07.11

The oil is very calming. I am not really into this whole "zen" thing but I keep it in the pantry and take it out to relax. I like the handcream. I don't see myself doing the release thing

• JulieArduini By  JulieArduini     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.04.11

I found this a very pleasing scent. Although I'm not using it in search of creative energy, I understand that there are people who would, and I don't think they would be disappointed. Of all the Cerra products I was given to sample, this is my favorite. Great scent, convenient to carry. I really like this.

• BLACKHOLE By  BLACKHOLE     SheSpeaks Tester

Love it

• itqtpie By  itqtpie     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.04.11

I think the scent is great and lasts a long time. I keep it in my purse and have let many people try it and they want to get it too. I would like to buy it in some other scents as well.

• simple_twists By  simple_twists     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.01.11

Love, love, love this product! The roll on is so convenient and portable -- it's in my purse all the time. My oil is creativity -- I use it for fragrance it smells so nice.

• Dayna78 By  Dayna78     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.31.11

I've been using this a few times a week first thing in the morning. I love the scent and it might be psychosomatic but I really think it helps me get in a creative frame of mind!

• ktbweg By  ktbweg     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.28.11

great scent and loved the small size. You should consider this for the retail size.

• nursedunlap By  nursedunlap     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.27.11

After working 14-16 hour shifts, I need help relaxing. This scent is very subtle and helps me to relax after a long hard day of work and hot shower. I would prefer that the scent lasted longer though

• keva1022 By  keva1022     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.27.11

LOVE THIS OIL !!! Smells Amazing !! Such a nice, relaxing scent !! So happy with it !!

• jegrover By  jegrover     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.27.11

I love the scent of this product, it is a great little pick me up. The size is great as well, I keep it in a pocket in my purse, so that I have it when out and about and need a little something.

• twill3 By  twill3     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.27.11

This sensory oil smells so amazing while it was still in the box. I couldn't wait to open it and smell the product itself. It's very calming and rejuvenating, perfect for sitting on your desk to keep your senses aware and heightened. I don't care for very strong flowery or even "energy" scents like found in many candles and alternative-type shops, but this isnt' so strong that it bothers you. It's a very soft scent, though the calming effect is very good.