Cerra Tea Bag | SheSpeaks

• njf288 By  njf288     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.22.11

I got the tea and didn't think much of it until I tried it I have to say it was very pleasant tasting and relaxing. I thoroughly enjoyed drinking it . I love tea and this one did not fail it exceeded. Very warming, calming and relax.

• Nephthys By  Nephthys     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.02.11

The teas were all very delicious and soothing! I shared some with my husband as well and he said it was his favorite! So I can't wait to buy some for him for the holidays.

• vintagepurple By  vintagepurple     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.22.11

i was sorta off put by the smell but them when i got to taisting them they were actually pretty good, way better then earl gray,

• llapham By  llapham     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.11.11

I really enjoyed trying the Grounded, Creative Energy and Gratitude teas. It's hard to say which one I liked the best because I liked all of them. I like the names of the teas, they are very relaxing and inspiring.

• bwinters61 By  bwinters61     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.08.11

Recently I have become crazed over hot tea and these did not disappoint.

• BLACKHOLE By  BLACKHOLE     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.04.11

Was decent but not great. The bag was appealing. It was inticing, but the tea was just ok

• itqtpie By  itqtpie     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.04.11

Dissappointed on the tea bags. Flavor was ok but the dissapointment was in the fact that they had artifical flavors in them. The image the site trys to convey goes pretty much hand in hand with people seeking health and well being which in my book is organic, all natural and free of all things atrificial. I was actually shocked, i was so so covinced the site was attemping to have a natural site that I really wasn't exspecting to see the word artificial. Please tell Cerra to rethink so of thier products.

• rosepowell By  rosepowell     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.03.11

As I sort through the contents of my Cerra package received from SheSpeaks, I'm realizing, that I'm in need of a moment to myself. The house is quiet, there are no children at home. I'll drink a cup from the Art of Tea, I choose grounded, I think I could settle in on some "security". I tear the package open, I embrace the sents of the earth, the colors are so vivid and connected with those of the fall, the colors I adore and admire. I snap a few photographs of the shades and then I heat my water, I snap another photograph as I place the bag to seep. As the color begins to infuse with the water, I get excited, what a beautiful shade of orange. I admire the many shades of orange, it resembles the changing of the seasons, a season I embrace wholeheartedly, as you begin to see orange in the trees, in the sky, on table tops, along the streets, Halloween and through Thanksgiving, before the orange fades and returns as Red. I love orange. I take a sip, I take another sip and then I spring from my chair, I dart to the closet that houses my school/office supplies. I find my Bristol paper and suddenly my seeped tea bag becomes a tool for art and creativity. As I begin to think about what I'll say, how I'll express how I feel, I begin reading the package of the "grounded tea" only to my surprise, it's not grounded. It's creativity! Inspiring, I sit here as I take the final sips of my tea, I admire the color and I allow my mind to wander into this post. Where has my creativity gone? Where can it take me? What will become of this mini-masterpiece that I've created. I see words, I see words written across the Bristol paper, I don't know what words, so for now, I just sign it. I feel at peace, I feel calm, I feel relaxed, and I feel serene. I haven't felt this way in a while. You see, I'm a mother of 4 kids, and though my husband is wonderful, there are times, he makes 5. Everything I do, is for them, around them, with them, there aren't too many moments that are dedicated to things I enjoy, things I want, things I need, in fact, my only outlet or me time is when I should be resting. This moment, feels like an achievement, a growth opportunity, a chance to see what can be done, what I can do, for me, consider that? Something for me? Is that allowed? As I sit here and think about it, yes, its not only allowed, it's necessary for my own sanity and the "safety" of my family. I really feel good, I feel so calm, I'm ready to explore Cerra further. I'm certain that there are infinite possibilities as to what Cerra and the products and vision can express from me. That was indeed THE best cup of tea in a moment made just for me, that I've ever sat down to drink.

• auntmimi By  auntmimi     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.27.11

Great flavors and very fragrant....I will be ordering more!!!

• hcrawford By  hcrawford     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.24.11

The tea was the only thing from this kit that I actually liked!! I loved the way it smelled and tasted.