Morningstar Farms Meal Starters Grillers Recipe Crumbles | SheSpeaks

• An essential in our house! There are always bags in the freezer! These are so versatile you can use it as a substitute in any ground hamburger recipe. We've used them in pasta sauces, lasagna, chili, hamburger helper, sloppy joes, casseroles...you name it! Great flavor without the fat and grease of hamburger.

• theshoelesswanderer By  theshoelesswanderer
    03.20.12

• crawfishkg By  crawfishkg
    01.16.12

At least one bag of crumbles is always in my freezer. As a vegetarian within a carnivorous family, this makes it so easy for me to adapt meals to fit all of our needs. Now I get to actually eat sloppy Joes!

• mmaskaly By  mmaskaly
    11.17.11

These make great tacos. Before I started eating gluten free, I would make use these in tacos several times a month.

• flnangl82 By  flnangl82
    09.23.11

This is one of my absolute staples in my freezer. I am not a vegetarian, but really enjoy meatless meals and dislike most meats. I saw this in the freezer case one day while shopping and I knew I had to try it, and I am so glad that I did. The first time I used it I either made nachos or sloppy joes and no one noticed that is wasn't actually meat. My fiance and one of my sons LOVE meat and couldn't even tell it wasn't, and they raved about it. So after that moment I knew I had the green light to use this product without complaint. When I am in a pinch to get dinner ready quick and have nothing thawed this is perfect. You use it just like a ground beef or ground turkey, but it is already crumbled so you just get it hot enough in the frying pan and go from there. Perfect!