Angel Soft Bath Tissue Review Page 2 of 36 | SheSpeaks

• Anjela By  Anjela
    07.09.16

I bought Angel Soft triple roll toilet paper because I had coupons plus I got cash back on my Saving Star App.I didn't care for this brand,the rolls went super fast and kept clogging the toilet.I would only purchase again if I had a great deal.

• AVAP2016 By  AVAP2016
    07.07.16

Sometimes Cheaper is Better

I find this product to be more than worth the money. This is a cheaper buy for big families and we have chosen it over Charmin due to the affordability. It is a soft and strong compromise for your pocket book.

• cpalo123 By  cpalo123
    07.04.16

I buy this product and like the soft 2 ply tissue. It is a good value and you can use coupons as well.

• LanieM By  LanieM
    05.28.16

Angelsoft TP Review

I think this is one of the best toilet papers for the price. It is my typical go to brand because although it may not be the softest it is quite strong and that is important! It does the job well and doesn't leave paper fibers behind (eww, yuck!) like some of the softer, more expensive brands.

• angie007 By  angie007
    03.22.16

Iv never used this til I met my b.f.. it really does make a world a difference. If you haven't tried this t.p yet. You should

• jessicarhandley By  jessicarhandley
    03.21.16

This is usually the toilet paper I use. It is easy to find at walmart and is a great value for how many rolls you get. When you wipe the toilet paper doesn't rip or fall apart easy either. So I will continue buying this toilet paper.

• Peanutnov26 By  Peanutnov26
    03.16.16

Angel Soft is normally the only toilet paper I buy

• Bettyf By  Bettyf
    03.13.16

For price it's an ok product but it's not truly a value because it's very thin and you end up using more to get the same clean as if you were using a more expensive brand

• anjelth By  anjelth
    03.10.16

I have used Angel Soft for a long time. I love how soft it is and the rolls last longer than other brands.

• bbarbiegirl311978 By  bbarbiegirl311978
    03.04.16

I like Angel soft toilet paper because it doesn't flake off or tear apart easy!

• MsNVet By  MsNVet
    03.04.16

Best tissue for the price. I prefer angel soft for the texture and thickness.

• Realchic By  Realchic
    02.25.16

My family uses this product. It has a nice thickness to it and it is very soft. Great to use on children as well. You can also find coupons very easily that are accepted everywhere.

• tiffanydanielle1989 By  tiffanydanielle1989
    02.16.16

You would think with a name like "Angel Soft" this tissue would be a little softer....To rough for me

• tereasadecatur By  tereasadecatur
    02.15.16

I love this toilet paper .it's soft ,it's affordable and it last longer for my family.

• tereasadecatur By  tereasadecatur