Foodsaver Vacuum Food Storage | SheSpeaks

• katiemwebb katiemwebb
    07.19.13

I absolutely love my Food Saver! I use it for all my freezer storage, it helps saves the life of all my food! It's also saved me a lot of money, as my frozen goods do not freezer burn at all anymore! I always buy the bags and rolls at Costco, and i maybe buy them twice a year. I have also gone through way less gallon ziplock bags since using my Food Saver. Being able to cut to an exact size also saves me space in my freezer. I can go on with how much I love my Food Saver, no complaints.

• CoralieS By  CoralieS
    07.20.13

We love our foodsaver! Especially when we buy things like meat in bulk we can use this to seal the meat so it stays better - longer. Great way to preserve your food for long term storage in or out of the freezer.

• katiemwebb By  katiemwebb
    07.19.13

• BlueJacketsGirl By  BlueJacketsGirl
    12.05.12

This was another kitchen gadget I was really glad to get, because with the size my family is we were always buying the family sized packages of meat. Again worked really well for a while and than just seemed to lose power and would leave a lot of air left in the bag, after it was sealed.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

I love my food saver. I use it almost every day, at least 5 times a week. The bags can be a little pricey, so I found a lady on Ebay who sells food saver bags for cheap. I highly recommend this product.

• Rebecca18287 By  Rebecca18287
    06.29.12

I love this thing. It is the one thing in the kitchen my husband likes doing. He is a hunter and uses it for his venison. It keeps it fresh with no freezer burn. We also buy large packages of pork and he puts it into smaller package. Since we've been using it there has been no throwing food out because of freezer burn

• alwaysblabbing By  alwaysblabbing
    06.26.12

The food saver vacuum sealer is a great product while it last. I have brought 4 of them because they only last 6 months. After that they stop sealing and there is not you can do to fix it. I have brought the food saver cheaper version and the most expensive with the same results. None of them worked over 6 months.

• Madegan By  Madegan
    05.27.12

I just bought a foodsaver 3200 and love it!!! It does just what is says it will do. I wish I had bought one years ago.

• sholy1 By  sholy1
    04.26.12

I have one of these and absolutely love it. It keeps food from getting freezer burned. The bags are quite expensive though. In fact I love it so much that I bought two more the other day for gifts.

• jackrocks By  jackrocks
    11.21.11

Keeps food frost free. Perfect to use when they have a great meat sale at supermarket so you can buy in bulk and dtore some for later

• tiggernu2 By  tiggernu2
    11.21.11

I have been using Food Saver products for over 10 years. I recently upgraded to the V3835. This one stands up tall on the counter. I use the Food Saver for sealing and freezing meats, soups, and fresh vegetables. It can also be used to reseal bags of pre-bagged foods. I love it for the sealing frozen veggies and salads. It is definatley worth the price in the long run.