Pampered Chef Cookie Scoop | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    05.13.14

I use this everytime I am baking a drop cookie. It makes all of my cookies uniform and cook evenly. It is durable and can go right into the diswasher.

• craftcath By  craftcath
    04.26.12

Perfect for making uniform size cookies!

• angelfire1267 By  angelfire1267
    04.17.12

I use this for cookies, muffins, cupcake, or just about anything with batter. It makes everything come out even.

• ncdebbieb By  ncdebbieb
    01.15.12

This is one of the best things that I've purchased from Pampered Chef. I love to make cookies and these make it easier to make the cookies one size. Everything stays clean and easy for help from the budding chefs. Love it!!

• jldavern By  jldavern
    09.13.11

Absolutely love this. I use it to make cookies. I really love that when I finish, my hands are not ful of cookie dough. I can make the cookies without the mess

• rancherwat By  rancherwat
    09.12.11

I absolutely love my scoop. Perfect for cookies, filling cupcake pans and many more uses I'm sure. I would recommend this to anyone!

• mothergoose62 By  mothergoose62
    09.12.11

Love this little scoop. It makes all my cookies unform in size. It is also dishwasher safe. I definitely recommend this to all bakers.

• gstark57 By  gstark57
    09.10.11

These are a wonderful addition to any baker's kitchen. Not only are they useful for making cookies, but they can also be used to fill cupcake pans, to form peanut butter balls for dipping in chocolate, or to fill tart pans. They are more heavy duty than some I've seen in stores, and are reasonably easy to clean.