Pampered Chef Smooth Edge Can Opener Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• brat14 By  brat14
    12.29.11

There is simply not a better can opener. I lost mine in a move and in a hurry I replaced it with a name brand copy cat. It was not even close to the job the Pamper Chef can did.

• Adelleen By  Adelleen
    12.29.11

This is a great opener there are no sharp edges to cut you by accident. As a much younger person I had the misfortune of cutting myself on a folded back lid. I love this opener and use it all the time. Only opener in my house.

• LaughOutLoud By  LaughOutLoud
    09.11.11

You will never have to buy another can opener after getting this one. It is always a pleasure to take this opener out of the drawer to use. It leaves a clean edge with no risks of cuts and attached to the opener is a device that allows you to open the can without soiling your hands and making a mess. A must for every kitchen.

• lorm60 By  lorm60
    09.11.11

By far the best and safest can opener I have ever used. The edges are completely smooth so you don't have to worry about the sharp edges in the garabge bags slicing through. I have limited flexibility with my right hand and this is very easy for me to use. Couldn't get by without it in my kitchen.

• mass007 By  mass007
    09.10.11

It creates a clean cut so there are no sharp edges on the lid or the can. Its my favorite kitchen utensil.