V8 Splash Berry Blend Review Page 2 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• Thatchickp By  Thatchickp
    02.26.14

I just finished the whole bottle and it's very sugary and at least aftertaste ewwwww

• yane21 By  yane21
    02.24.14

Actually I dislike V8 Splash

• lizamrivera By  lizamrivera
    02.10.14

i buy all the time!! i love the taste the price. they should do it bigger like a plus size family. :D my kids love them.

• nicolehelphenstine By  nicolehelphenstine
    10.22.13

my grandkids love v8 and so do I it is expensive but so worth the price kids and adults get all the vitamins they miss with not eating right Great Stuff

• lshock200 By  lshock200
    10.22.13

Another one of my favorite juices love this stuff and try to drink it weekly.

• onenac By  onenac
    10.19.13

I like it

• k_neill By  k_neill
    10.15.13

I don't typically like V8 juices but this is good and healthier than pop!

• peacelovebre By  peacelovebre
    09.24.13

Yummy, inexpensive, a little high on the sugar but all over a great product

• erikameister By  erikameister
    04.23.13

great product, great price point. a little high in the sugar department but what juice isn't. great flavor and exceptional way to sneak some extra fruit and veggies down when you are a little short in that department for the day.

• msRenee By  msRenee
    04.22.13

I love the fact that you get your fruits and vegetables as well.I love the fruity taste to these drinks. They are such a good drink for the summer as well.

• gghosh50 By  gghosh50
    03.24.13

This is my favourite V8! Has a pleasant flavour, AND a serving of veggies in it!

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

Yum! I love the V8 splash drinks, as well as the V8 Fusion drinks. My 4-year-old daughter loves them, too. My local Fry's always has these on sale, so we buy quite a bit. We always go back for more. :)

• ChristieLight By  ChristieLight
    10.12.12

This juice is very good. I have never liked anything V8 until i tried this. Not something I would buy all the time, but it's good for a change.

• momsvoicetoday By  momsvoicetoday
    10.12.12

My family likes the taste of this juice, but the price makes it a little hard to buy unless it's on sale.

• foodhussy By  foodhussy
    10.10.12

This is the best juice - we buy it all the time and it never lasts more than a couple days.