John Frieda Precision Foam Color | SheSpeaks

• DarkhHorseDesigns By  DarkhHorseDesigns
    07.01.12

As far as "off the shelf" box colors go this one was above average. Great overall color and still had some nice highlights. Glossy color and didnt fry my hair. 4 stars instead of 5 because with above sholder length hair I almost didnt have enough. I would use this product again.

• rothvl By  rothvl
    07.01.12

I have used this in the past and it's the most easy way to color my hair. There is no dripping and there is plenty of product to cover every strand. My only problem is there aren't enough choices for the red hair that I want. I do love the conditioning it gives, too. A great product!

• MissELF By  MissELF
    06.29.12

I absolutely love this stuff! This is the only hair colour I will by now. I used to always have my sister dye my hair for me. She moved away and I had to start doing it myself. I was thrilled to find this stuff. It was like it said easy to use, great color and coverage.

• ns0127 By  ns0127
    05.17.12

I love this hair color. I use 6g which is medium brown. I love all John frieda products I have been using Frizz ease since I was a teenager. So since I wanted to try the foam type i choose this one. I This foam seems to cover my greys the best easy to use doesnt smell or drip. I have been noticing my local store doesn't always have it on stock. I even found it once on clearence. I hope they are not going to discontinue it .

• glittergirlajj By  glittergirlajj
    05.17.12

I have used many different at home hair dyes and this was the worst to work with. I felt it didnt color evenly and it was hard to tell if spots were missed. I had to go out and buy another dye kit later that day to fix the horrible application this left me with.

• dmo930 By  dmo930
    05.17.12

I have been coloring my hair for quite a while and will try new hair color when it is on sale and/or have a coupon for it. I received a coupon for a free box of John Frieda Foam Color so of course I tried it. I have to say that I didn't really like this foam application because the foam seemed like globs of product to apply at once whereas liquid product for me seemed more precise at how to apply. I did like the fact that the odor was not overpowering and I especially liked the conditioner that came with it, it did not weigh my hair down as most conditioners do. I also felt that this hair color did not keep the grays away for too long.

• foodhussy By  foodhussy
    05.17.12

This stuff is worth the extra $$$! I tried it with a $2 coupon and it was great. It's much neater and tidier than the other foams. Also - I have a LOT of hair and usually run out of color - I actually had a little extra with this product! I think I left it on too long (30 min) my ends got a bit darker than I wanted but it blends and looks good. I will DEFINITELY buy this again!

• mariabaquero64 By  mariabaquero64
    04.05.12

I have been using John Frieda Precision Foam Color for a few months now. I think is a high quality product, easy to use although a little bit on the expensive side. The majority of the dyes that I have tried before left my hair dry and unmanageable, but with John Frieda Precision Foam Color is totally the opposite my hair is soft and you are confident that the dye has not damaged your hair. The conditioner that comes with the dye is superb unlike many I have tried. I think my only issue would be trying to dye your hair lighter after you have used the darker colors. I am not sure if this is an overall issue with all dyes in the market. I will continue to use John Frieda Precision Foam Color in the future I think it is an high quality product, with which you have professional results. I have been recommending it to friends and family and they are absolutely fascinated and satisfied with the results.

• hshepard By  hshepard
    04.05.12

There are pros and cons to this hair dye. Some of the pros are the smell, it doesn't smell bad after the dye is rinsed out, in fact I love the smell. It is also pretty easy to follow the directions and the foam is very helpful. I just dyed my hair for a second time using 5N and I love the color so much! Con: The first time I used the product I had grey showing after 2 weeks which is a little disappointing . I am going to try this product one more time and see if it can stay longer if I am more careful with the shampoo I use. Clearly it is a decent product if I am using it again.

• Emlynn By  Emlynn
    03.11.12

I will never use this product again even though I got a coupon for free haircolor. First the price is horrible and second it totally dried my hair out it took me 3 weeks with treatments of oil,leave in condition etc to bring it back to normal and still not quite normal yet! =(