Almay Intense iColor Eye Shadow Review | SheSpeaks

• skylola123 By  skylola123
    09.09.12

I love these, I do not stick with the color my eyes are more suited for. I purchase the colors I want but the one that has worked wonders for me has been the one for brown eyes. The all over lid color is a purple but rarely use it, what I love is the contour and the highlight from that package. I haven't been able to find anything that compares, I hope this item never gets discontinued.

• Outgoing1 By  Outgoing1
    03.12.12

I think Almay made a big mistake by suggesting eye color with these eyeshadows. I had purchased 2 different combinations, and only used one color per set of 3.

• vmvazquez83 By  vmvazquez83
    12.16.11

I have hazel eyes and I love the hazel shadow! It looks great every time, is easy to apply, and works great for every day makeup.

• clarinetgirl By  clarinetgirl
    12.03.11

I have a weird gray eye color, so I got the blue eye one and it was a bit off. The little brush they give you is kind of awkward because it's too short. It stayed on okay.

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    10.27.11

Not very impressed..... used a couple of times but didnt stay well and the colors are a little bland!

• SophiaZuanich By  SophiaZuanich
    07.22.11

These shadows are pretty pigmented. But the shades need work. The blue shade did not match my light blue eyes at all. It looked like a mess! They need to come out with more color options. The green shade though, I think, could go with all natural eye colors. So overall it was merely okay.