Toms of Maine Childrens Natural Toothpaste Fluoride Orange Mango | SheSpeaks

• cmason By  cmason
    06.22.12

While I love the organic nature of this toothpaste, I have found that my daughter's teeth have had yellow discoloration since using this toothpaste over the course of 6 months. I had originally thought it was a poor cleaning job on her part but after watching and aiding her with her brushing, I now believe that there is something lacking in the toothpaste.

• circularsmiles By  circularsmiles
    05.21.12

I'm not a big purponent of the flouride for young children movement but I do agree it's somewhat necessary. I like the fact that with Tom's I can trust that it's the safestest amount of flouride and all other ingrediants are as well. Plus,they only make vegan products which means they're ethically up our ally!!

• coffeechic By  coffeechic
    05.04.12

We got a sample of Tom's strawberry in the mail and my girls LOVED it, so we decided to purchase a full sized one, then another, and now we have the orange mango and they also love it but their favorite is the strawberry, so we'll be going back to that... well, they are, I don't know if I will haha.

• hallrs By  hallrs
    09.16.11

This toothpaste is great. My son has a sensitivity to dyes, so this is one of the few choices we have for him...but we love it and all three of my boys use it now. Reasonable price for a great product

• lauralee By  lauralee
    06.30.11

We love this toothpaste. We started with Tom's kids' strawberry flavor but my daughter likes this one even more. I like it, too, but am so conditioned to want minty freshness that I haven't made the switch. I love that it's natural and has the fluoride that my 4 year old needs. I wish it was available at the CVS, Duane Reade and Walgreens but am assuming that they'll increase their natural product offereings in the coming years.