Fitness IQ Shake Weight | SheSpeaks

• singlemommyof2 singlemommyof2
    07.22.12

Another "As Seen On TV" Schemes I fell for. I'm a sucker. Did nothing but hurt my arms.

• Hiiyooitscat By  Hiiyooitscat
    03.03.12

I saw this at ross and was playing with it lol... I does have a bit of weight to it.. and i was getting tired lol.. keep in mind that my arms are one of the weakest parts of my body =.=.. but do i think it will do anything in the long run?!.... no i do not!... if you're thinking about getting this.. pass on it.. just go ahead and get regular dumb bells.

• carriemcullum By  carriemcullum
    03.03.12

didnt really care for this...felt odd and never noticed any changes

• knpowers2008 By  knpowers2008
    02.29.12

I bought this as soon as I saw it in the store. Well, I think I get more use out of it picking it up and putting it down just to show people. My family gets a big laugh out of this item when we are together.

• Kristi By  Kristi
    02.29.12

I think it's ridiculous. You are never going to build muscle like that.

• angelahope By  angelahope
    09.27.11

It really depends on the way you use it. when I do the exersices daily I weight 3 to 5 lbs less on the scale than when I dont use it. I dont know if thats because of the exersice or the use of certain muscles.I think it works good! It made my boyfriend more buff but he was using it for hours not just a few mins.

• lake29 By  lake29
    09.25.11

Like everything else...you have to use it to see results.

• socialzigi By  socialzigi
    06.29.11

After seeing the Shake Weight on Ellen I had to buy it for my sister as a gag gift...and as it turns out, it was just that. While we laughed, we wondered if it worked and it pretty much did nothing. You would get more exercise lifting it up and down, then having it shake.