Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap

4.8
              Rated #4 in Soap & Bath Products
SHAREE
31 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

Love! Mrs Meyers everything is amazing. I use this handsome along with the whole cleaning line. The scents are amazing and long lasting.

Amazing! The only hand soap we use! It smells so good and the natural ingredients are a plus!

Huge fan of this entire line of products!! Rinses very clean and a little bit goes a loooong way!!

I'm in love with this soap! . I have super dry and sensitive skin. This soap is a life saver. It comes in a cute bottle and is made with great ingredients like aloe and olive oil. It lathers and cleans perfectly, and the smell is absolutely amazing. I am seriously considering replacing all of my cleaning supplies with Mrs. Meyer's Basil Cleaners! A+. I would most definitely recommend to anyone! I also love the Honeysuckle scent.

All natural! This hand soap smells lovely and it is gentle on your hands.

Great Natural product This is a great natural household cleaning product. It smells delicious too while cleaning your home and even washing clothes. Great and safe for cleaning baby gear .

Not good for sensitive skin I do have sensitive skin but I was hoping since this is suppose to be a natural product I wouldn't have any issues. First off the smell is overpowering, overwhelming, and way to scented for me. It dried out my hands and my spouses. I also ended up getting a bad reaction, which was mostly liked due to there added perfume/fragrance. Which I am not a fan of a product claiming to be all natural then having added scent. Really disappointed and I wouldn't reccomend to people with sensitive skin.

Mrs Meyers hand soap I have started using many Meyers products and haven't been disappointed. I like simple natural products and this hand soap fits the bill. Love the scents it does in while keeping it light and fresh.

Awesome I really enjoy this brand. We always have one of these in the kitchen. Their scents are perfect for the kitchen. Very fresh scent but not over powering. Hands feel clean and soft. Also great for making homemade bath products.

I use this product line for my house cleaners and soap. I love the lemon scent. No chemicals and cleans well.

I love this product. I especially love the Basil and lemon verbena scent. My husband did not like it and I like it especialy after washing some dishes.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Mrs. Meyer's hand soap! The natural ingredients, amazing fragrance, and clean feel on my hands is amazing!

At night I leave one side of the kitchen sink filled with hot soapy water and by morning the scent fills the air. I highly recommend the basil and lemon verbena to all my girlfriends.

I really like this soap. It smells nice and it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry and tight. As a bonus, it's eco friendly.

Light, natural, and pleasant. I really like the whole line.