Munchkin Mighty Grip Trainer Cup | SheSpeaks

• HelloAnnaH HelloAnnaH
    03.21.12

My daughter used these cups as a starter cup up until she turned 2. I loved the handles and that it wasn't so large that she couldn't hold on to it. It cleans easily and is a great cup for on the go kids. The only complaint is that it can leak after a lot of use and if the plastic is not installed correctly. If your child pulls too hard the whole top will pop off...

• They leak, it doesn't stay together, and it never washes completely clean. D-

• Ccard1990 By  Ccard1990
    02.23.16

I used this sippy for both of my children. The handles made it easier for them to hold.

• AmySS84 By  AmySS84
    01.24.16

This is a good cup for toddlers. I use this with my nephew who I babysit. It is a great way to measure and be aware of how much he is drinking. It also doesn't spill. It may have a drip or too but it is better than most cups we have tried.

• consciousmama By  consciousmama
    10.17.15

These worked well, never had any issues with them. Can be hard to clean, pop out the nipple to clean gunk out. Never had any spills!

• Mariasmommy2012 By  Mariasmommy2012
    10.10.15

My daughter used these cups and they were a life saver when we first changed her over from a bottle to a sippy cup. We didn't have problems with them leaking or not staying shut

• catpowell91 By  catpowell91
    08.07.15

I bought these for my daughter when she starts to make the transition from bottles to sippy cups. Trying them out myself they are great. But like the other reviews said it is easy to push the spout out and cause a leak. I still will use these for her as they still work wonderfully. I will just have to keep an eye on her to make sure she doesnt chew them.

• Jessicalambertl By  Jessicalambertl
    06.28.15

Loved it so did my baby boy i will buy more as my daughter grows and learns to use sippys.

• shopinista By  shopinista
    04.29.15

We bought these for my daughter to try at about 6 months and I have to say the quality is definitely lacking. Using it only once or twice a day for a week resulted in the spout ripping and depositing the contents all over my child..

• otey1989 By  otey1989
    04.01.15

What i love about these cups are how soft and easy they are for my daughter to use. I love the color combinations. Oh and they don't leak either

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.21.15

They leak, it doesn't stay together, and it never washes completely clean. D-

• corinnab By  corinnab
    03.11.15

Nice design do not drip too much the only complaint is rubber sip spout is hard to put back in