Sobe Lifewater Review Page 2 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• drgrlfriend By  drgrlfriend
    06.07.12

I love these! Zero calories & mostly great flavors. There's only one or two flavors that I don't enjoy. While the aspartame is a concern, it just means that I save these as a special treat after a good workout.

• Cass021007 By  Cass021007
    06.07.12

I love some of the flavors, but others taste bad. So I am 50-50 on this product. but The flavors I do like I would have to give 4 stars!

• NFritze By  NFritze
    06.01.12

I cant get past the asparitane after taste!

• TheWhitePegasus By  TheWhitePegasus
    06.01.12

These taste very good! There are some really good flavors!

• Madegan By  Madegan
    04.24.12

Absolutely love the Pacific Coconut! To tell the truth I don't care for any of the other flavors. The Coconut flavor is very hard to come by where I am from and I love it so much that whenever I see it, I buy at least 10!!

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.23.12

Love the pear apple. Very refreshing and light tasting.

• llmickelson By  llmickelson
    03.02.12

pear apple is the BEST! I love lifewater and when we are on the go we always make sure we have some in the car for the kids. I like the light refreshing taste and the fact that they contain vitamins!!!

• ChristineK2010 By  ChristineK2010
    03.02.12

Great flavors & I love that they are zero calories and use a NATURAL sweetener instead of chemicals!!

• kellibliss By  kellibliss
    01.28.12

I love Sobe Life Waters! The taste is great with tons of flavor! The newest ones though aren't so great.

• jcatt77 By  jcatt77
    10.30.11

I am always looking for new low / no calorie drinks that are not full of artificial ingredients. This is a good product with lots of different unique flavors to try. I have been pleased with most of them and feel they do not have a "fake" sweetner taste like some other products.

• chauntel9 By  chauntel9
    10.22.11

Tastes good, certainly better for you than higher calorie drinks. Tastes better than others like Propel, since they don't have a gross aftertaste. It's probably my favorite low-calorie flavored water.

• KathleenD By  KathleenD
    10.21.11

I love this water. I skip some of the carbonated beverages in favor of this SoBe drink and I don't feel as bloated or gassy. Love it!

• steph3xo By  steph3xo
    10.05.11

I love these! Cherry Pomegranate is my favorite!

• bessiejenki By  bessiejenki
    10.05.11

love sobe my two favorites are fuji apple pear and yumberry pomegranite they are a wonderful alternative to people who have given up soda

• Badgerfanz By  Badgerfanz
    09.19.11

I love it when I can get it on sale for a dollar at Target and end up taking a cartful to the check out. Love this wish it came in home delivery!!!!